• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2086 Season Thread

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think we'd all like to quit, but you know full well that everybody who hasn't been pardoned by the High Magister has to serve out their eternity.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
WELCOME TO THE SHOW Yi-ping "Ding-a-Ling" Liu!!!!! We're going all in on this season finally being the won we win that coveted third ship so time to start calling up the kids and win this fuckin' thing before the Kung Flu takes me in my sleep.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
NOT BUMS!

ColorlessVagueAmericanlobster-size_restricted.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Prolly a 75% chance I brokedick'd it, but file is up if someone wants to test it. If it works I'll post in announcemens.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This league is still going?

Sort of. I vote that if it dies, everyone lets me win the championship at leat once as a favour for all the hard work I've put in. PS... I registered your post about trading, but have tied my hands with a very probably turrible plan.

Wolfman21

well, seems i fixed my offense this season...but outside of Burinca, I just can't get anyone to be consistent with the ball on the mound.

Wolfman21

Bulls definitely have the most favorable schedule of the 4 teams vying for the final 2 spots in the TL.....but i don't have confidence the team will win the games needed

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
:nebraskaman:.... I made the playoffs the season before I call my top prospects. I didn't do it mid season, so as to get more cheap years, and honestly didn't expect this....

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - My owner isn't approving a 3m offer for ~Bruce Shanahan because it's over the slot bonus. This has never happened to me before, and I have the cash to offer him in the budget. I've always been able to go over my allocated 5m before.