• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Simo77

triple OT to start the playoffs
nqndo.jpg

Modern problems require modern solutions in this suburban lifestyle dream. I just want muh'nerves to settle down. I haven't been this on edge since that time I forgot to read from the script.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Patrick Sharp's veneers are absurd.

Patrick Sharp's veneers are absurd.
Probably true, but anything is better than Jeremy Roenick's dumb ass on my screen.

By the way, Claude Julien is likely out for the rest of the Habs/Flyers series after being hospitalized with chest pains. :(

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Probably true, but anything is better than Jeremy Roenick's dumb ass on my screen.

By the way, Claude Julien is likely out for the rest of the Habs/Flyers series after being hospitalized with chest pains. :(
I like him but those solid bright white crescents in his mouth look so weird.

I guess it's better than shattered teeth

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe the Caps coach can get heart troubles too and wake them the fuck up like Montreal

These New Amsterdam Vodka commercials are the third worst thing about the NHL playoffs (after Pierre and Millbury). I'm sure those retired NHLers are nice guys, but these commercials are 100% cringe.

Btw, going to OT in this Caps/Islanders game 3. GOOD SOUP!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Caps are the worst team in the playoffs.

Yikes.

Time to blow it up. Trade some pieces before they have absolutely no value.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I need nutopia Hockey Expert @Irishman to way in hur. Are we seeing more overtime games than normal or is this typical of an NHL playoff?

Sudden deaths are guaranteed FANTASTIC FINISHES which are what is sought. I imagine a sudden death in a game 7 is extra tense.

I don't think this is an abnormal number of OT games this year. However, the impact of those games this year is magnified because they're playing all the games in the same rink(s). I don't knew what the average is, but I don't think this year is different than usual.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I don't think this is an abnormal number of OT games this year. However, the impact of those games this year is magnified because they're playing all the games in the same rink(s). I don't knew what the average is, but I don't think this year is different than usual.

Then I think I should pay attention to this in non-pandemic years as well.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Ovi has his cup and gives zero fucks. Trotz is still bitter he got fired after winning the cup and knows how to push all the buttons on the Caps players especially Tom Wilson.