• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 8 Thread - Walking on the Moon

bruin

Some may say
I'm wishing my days away
No way
And if it's the price I pay
Some say
Tomorrow's another day
You stay
I may as well play

Week 8, already you say? SURE doesn't feel like it. While it's the THIRD Saturday in October and the BIG Ten returns along with the Mountain West.. Gameday is ROWING THE BOAT IN MINNY Saturday night as Minnesota hosts Harbaugh and Michigan. The Fall classic starts on Tuesday. The Rays have punched their ticket. Who is coming from the NL?.. Champions League too.
I lift my cup to another week, my bros..

Notable matchups:
Illinois at #14 Wisconsin - 5:00 PT, Big Ten Network (Friday)
Nebraska at #5 Ohio State - 9:00 AM PT, FOX
Kansas at #20 Kansas State - 9:00 AM PT, FS1
#2 Alabama at Tennessee - 12:30 PT, CBS
#3 Notre Dame at Pitt - 12:30 PT, ABC
#17 Iowa State at #6 Oklahoma State - 12:30 PT, FOX
#8 Penn State at Indiana - 12:30 PT, FS1
#18 Michigan at #21 Minnesota - 4:30 PT, ABC
#9 Cincinnati at #16 SMU - 6:00 PT, ESPN 2

GoldyGopher-hero-1440x500.jpg

TN-AL-Proctor-Knoxville-232x300.jpg

1911d214b2a48c922175f5ed456f1de9.jpg

71JOhGeqHxL._AC_SY445_.jpg

MV5BMjE0Mjk0NzQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjQ3Mjky._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also #6 OKLAHOMA STATE. My alma mater is in prime position to fuck it up. At least this one isn't in Ames

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Oklahoma State is gonna Oklahoma State at some point. Don't think it will be at home against Iowa State, though.

RATTLER at TCU. OU will likely build a good lead and then lose it late, either winning or losing by one score. Shocking, I know.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They haven't played for 3 weeks so idk about that. Taxes and OU are better prospects tho. I'll always remember the Texas game (I think in 2004) when OSU had a 28 point lead and lost by 21 or something like that lol.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, they were ahead by 21 at halftime and Texas scored 42 unanswered in the second half, haha. Vince Young GREW UP BEFORE OUR EYES that day.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Should I be excited about Michigan playing? I have zero enthusiasm about it right now. I mean, I'll watch, don't get me wrong. But I'm not really looking forward to it.

bruin

Utah at UCLA, November 13th - Friday is a 7:30 PT kickoff. Airing on FS1.

UCLA at # 13 Oregon, November 20th - Friday’s is a 7:30 PT kickoff. Airing on ESPN..

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
1603235358389.png
10/28/72 the NUMBER 9 @bruin @bruin228 's move to 7-1 with a win over Washington State. The Spokesman-Review from Spokane, WA says it all about the blue eyed bomber who had a day. 5 of 8 for 145 and two scores through the air and 7 rushes fo 60 on the ground. The second td pass in the third quarter proved that @goblue96 Heisman Hero Tom passed down that clutch gene:

1603235714430.png

1603235849461.png

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Skeeter

Uber felon
LSU imposing self sanctions after obj hands out cash on national tv. Did it require a 10 month investigation?

GTfan27

A couple of good games in the Fun Belt this week. Tbh I didn't even realize that Coastal Carolina was in FBS now, let alone ranked.

fsuprime

Thanks @bruin hope all is we with you too! 20200926_165756.jpg
@Travis7401

Baby just had 1st bday and now got all the 1 year vaccines and flu shot. Healthy kiddo.

Pups are good too but sad to be home after 3 months in Michigan by the lake quaranting with old fashioneds and traverse city cherries.

df31af81febc897fa12975da14cdf74d.0.jpg

Doggos loved the new tahoe for the 17 hour drive tho instead of the sedan lol. High country scrong.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Reading anything about Traverse City and not having it attached to neo nazis, militias, or hate crimes is refreshing