• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Herbert and BURREAUX both look like they could pull a Roethlisberger and if they were on better teams get to the Superb Owl in their rookie seasons.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wat

What did he do?

Now people on Twitter and Reddit are speculating that the offending words appeared during a September 14 episode of “The Big O and Dukes,” which Dukes co-hosts with Oscar Santana and Drab T-Shirt. The episode, “Built For Speed,” features an exchange about an hour into the episode regarding how the NFL has been handling ongoing racial-justice protests. After a back-and-forth about whether it’s time to move on from kneeling during the national anthem, Dukes says the following:

There are real, legitimate concerns that people have that have nothing to do with the fact that they’re against people with bad skin tone. There’s personal accountability issues, there’s family structure issues, there’s the fact that communities with more violence and crime need to be policed more so they have higher interactions with police officers—none of that can be spoken about. It’s “this person killed this person and now we burn down the city.” And there’s a lot of people that are smart enough to realize that there’s a more nuanced conversation, but they’re not allowed to talk about it. So what you’re talking about is, you’re like, “this is great, we’re having a conversation.” No we’re not. We’re continuing to allow one group to speak and silencing the other one and castigating them.

People on Twitter and Reddit are fucking stupid because that is clearly not anywhere near racist enough to get someone fired who is basically admittedly an offensive personality already

like it or hate it he was the evening drive time leader in local ratings. They wouldn't fire him without something completely inexcusable.

ZackMills

Have mercy
lol

BTW, he bought like a 1.5m house in Vienna and constantly talks about how he throws money around...RIP

CHAD DUKES versus THE REPOMAN

hqdefault.jpg

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
People on Twitter and Reddit are fucking stupid because that is clearly not anywhere near racist enough to get someone fired who is basically admittedly an offensive personality already

like it or hate it he was the evening drive time leader in local ratings. They wouldn't fire him without something completely inexcusable.
Drab T-Shirt? Thats worse than the MPLS sports radio bozo named Meatsauce

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@OU11 you still a niner fan or you switch to AZ once Kyler got drafted? Would goad @dirt but he not available. @doh how boutchu?

Left the niners when they dismantled the superb owl team. I've transitioned into just liking players. I don't watch enough NFL to know anything or to be shit talked to tho lol. I do watch every falcons game to keep @GTfan27 updated on their failings

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Drab T-Shirt? Thats worse than the MPLS sports radio bozo named Meatsauce

They also have a guy named Blue Shorts and one of their assistants is legitimately a complete moron. They put him on the air to make fun of him from time to time and he sounds mentally disabled.

b1a786a1407672c715a55e555b592868.jpg

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This comment actually wasn't me, I swear

"Generally don’t like, ya know, dancing on people’s job loss," one person said, "but Chad Dukes is a huge, right wing racist chud and I’m glad [Entercom] did what the station wouldn’t."

The radio silence (pun not intended but I'll take it) from all the other station personalities is telling

This is weirdly true

def9f4481a3416aa610c39eb10e63eb9.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Where in Vienna does this guy live?

Have you ever met Vienna townies? I could actually see him fitting in well with the type that hangs out at the Inn and at Warhawk games talking about the 1996 district tourney. Dukes could be the King Trog if he joined one of their softball teams or buddied up with the HS Corches

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I found that same thread hahaha

BTW he had that grotto built. 100k investment minimum.