Search results

1. Travis7401

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

I had fun in my two games against Utopians, but I'm never going to be able to get a stop on defense unless I just run the other team out of time, lol.
  2. Travis7401

Are we gonna do a CROSS PLAY TOURNEY or what? I know dynasty doesn't work cross play but we should do a tourney
  3. Travis7401

But I'm saving money by using Gamepass and then buying the deluxe edition anyway because I'm a trog.
  4. Travis7401

Serious question, if I just put Discord on my phone, can I just chat through that while we play or do I have to have all this fuckshit installed on my Xbox where I'll constantly forget passwords and give up?
  5. Travis7401

No, how do you do this? Do I need some fucking Xbox headset or can I use my phone/headset since it is 2024?
  6. Travis7401

I don't have TWITCH
  7. Travis7401

How do I crossplay against @Brick?
  8. Travis7401

I took the afternoon off work too, lol.
  9. Travis7401

I got into the THOUSANDS with a TV/XBox/Game! Nobody gonna trog harder than me!
  10. Travis7401

Nah I just wanted all them NUT card bonuses or whatever. I think I get 99 OVR CAM THE RAM or something.
  11. Travis7401

Pay $100 like a DINK. I'm going to be playing corch mode in 13 hours
  12. Travis7401

That grill logo looks worse than anything @Reel did. They should just let AI handle that for them.
  13. Travis7401

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

Remember when that meme was about Trump, lol.
  14. Travis7401

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

We should literally just hire Jason Sudeikis and he can pretend to be Ted Lasso because it can't get worse.
  15. Travis7401

Have you tried rooting for a team that sends players to the NFL instead?
  16. Travis7401

You should have seen how exasperated the poor kid at Best Buy was, lol. I haven't made a cashier that mad since I showed up at THE BAR with a bag full of nickels to pay for cover.
  17. Travis7401

FUT TROG 20!

I hate so much that they made a game mode where everyone just strives to make a team of 99 ovr create-a-players. I played a regular game the other day and it was so much for fun being able to actually exploit the other team's shit players with a decent player.
  18. Travis7401

The new kicking thing looks like I'll be going for it on every 4th down and going for 2 every time, lol.
  19. Travis7401

I bought the deluxe version today and started the download. I didn't even look at what the deluxe version gives you, I just figured I've already gone full trog with getting a new TV and console, so why stop there?