• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. vertigho

Madden '20 PC Players?

Yeah, me too.
  2. vertigho

Madden '20 PC Players?

Haven’t turned on an Xbox in 3 years, haven’t rode a bike in closer to 4. Wish I had been more grounded and self aware at 18 lmao.
  3. vertigho

Madden '20 PC Players?

I just got Madden 20 and was wondering if anyone here plays on PC and would be up for some games.
  4. vertigho

Week 13 Presented by FALK

o'korn has been playing college football since 2013 which makes the whole situation even sadder... or hilarious, depending on how you look at it. michigan wins if peters or speight play.
  5. vertigho

ggwp o'korn.
  6. vertigho

never understood the adoration for him, he's pretty unbearable to listen to... and as you said, often unaware of what's actually going on.
  7. vertigho

Michigan deserves to win this game, O'Korn doesn't. holy fuck he's all kinds of bad.
  8. vertigho

holy shit O'Korn is bad. had DPJ wfo in the flat.
  9. vertigho

for all the talk about harbaugh and brown being such great defensive coaches, why are do they have six guys in the box on 3rd & short with their backup QB in? had 3 DBs playing 10+ yards off the LOS which makes zero sense to me.
  10. vertigho

basically every hold that has been called against Michigan offensively and defensively has been an obviously bad call on replay. that + a snoozing protector on the XP might cost them.
  11. vertigho

there are no words for how fucking terrible JOK is. how long has this dude been playing college football? jfc.
  12. vertigho

redshirt freshman backup > guy who has been playing college football half a fucking decade+
  13. vertigho

Harbaugh should take notes from Meyer. when you have a trash QB and a defense stacking the box, may as well try the 1v1 matchups down the field. you don't have to be a good QB to throw what are essentially jump balls.
  14. vertigho

lol nice fucking call ref. michigan has a very legitimate gripe about the officiating today. bad calls and inconsistent application
  15. vertigho

is that even a NCAAF rule? i know defensive holding the NFL results in an automatic first down, don't watch enough college football to know. edit: just looked up the rule and on passing plays, it's an automatic first. on running plays it isn't. that's pretty fascinating actually, because...
  16. vertigho

didn't contribute their fair share to the urban meyer-b1g officials joint checking account?
  17. vertigho

Week 7

Which makes it all the more shitty. Odds of winning had to have been >99%.
  18. vertigho

Week 7

Punt was the right call, but there's alway inherent risk involved. I'm sure Harbaugh was considering all his options. He picked he best one, player just fucked it. Twice. Should've fallen over after regaining control after the initial fumble.
  19. vertigho

Week 7

There were plenty of reasons to think something may happen. Inexperienced player, long punt style, low trajectory. Throw in the long snap, which is never a guarantee (snap was a bit low) and there's reason to at least consider a throwaway. Easy in hindsight to say all this... punt was the...
  20. vertigho

Week 7

Should've snapped the ball to Ruddock and told him to rollout and chuck the ball down the field. Time from snap to throw probably would've been 4 seconds, easily could've bled the remaining time with a deep throwaway.