• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. joshuahuskers

joshuahuskers' Wisconsin State Porcupines

If you’re interested. I also have a thread going over on OS. There is an active dynasty community over there, and the one here died years ago. So any future updates will come in the YouTube channel or in the OS thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. joshuahuskers

House Rules going forward...some are new, some are old: Recruiting Winning on the field is one of the biggest factors in recruiting in real life, so I’ve place restrictions on recruiting players based on my program prestige. Home State (Wisconsin): I can recruit at my program prestige +2...
  3. joshuahuskers

Wisconsin State Porcupines 2042 Football Preview Coach James Brutus may have the most talent he's had during his time in Kenosha on this roster, which is saying quite a bit considering all he's done is go 46-10 in his four years with the Porcupines, including winning the College Football...
  4. joshuahuskers

New Years' Six Game Results: Peach Bowl: #9 Alabama 33, #8 Miami 30 (2 OT) Fiesta Bowl: #10 Arizona 31, #11 Air Force 17 Sugar Bowl: #6 Clemson 27, #7 Tennessee 7 Rose Bowl: #13 Wisconsin State 23, #5 Washington 13 Cotton Bowl (CFP SEMIFINAL): #1 Ohio State 28, #4 UCLA 21 Orange Bowl (CFP...
  5. joshuahuskers

Final Rose Bowl Stats and a bit of a photo gallery Washington intercepts Chris Ryan on the first snap of the game: TD pass in the third quarter that changed the momentum: Kyle Paris breaks free for 43 yards in the 4th: The sack to seal the Rose Bowl win: Sent from my iPhone...
  6. joshuahuskers

The Rose Bowl Game #5 Washington (12-1) vs. #13 Wisconsin State (10-3) January 1, 2042 Pasadena, CA First Quarter The Huskies could not have asked for a better start, as Porcupine QB Chris Ryan's struggles continued from December's Big Ten Championship. Ryan was intercepted on the first play...
  7. joshuahuskers

Final CFP Rankings: 1. Ohio State 13-0 2. LSU 13-0 3. Texas A&M 13-0 4. UCLA 12-1 5. Washington 12-1 6. Clemson 12-1 7. Tennessee 11-2 8. Miami 11-2 9. Alabama 10-2 10. Arizona 10-2 11. AIr Force 12-1 12. TCU 10-2 13. Wisconsin State 10-3 14. Notre Dame 10-2 15. Middle Tennessee State 12-1 16...
  8. joshuahuskers

Absolutely heart breaking and brutal. Ohio State dominated the first half. Our QB Chris Ryan was off, throwing two interceptions. Run game was shut down. Luckily Ohio State only got 13 points out of three red zone trips in the first half. Game could have been over at halftime. Coming out of...
  9. joshuahuskers

Pre-CCG CFP Rankings: 1. Washington 12-0 2. Ohio State 12-0 3. Texas A&M 12-0 4. LSU 12-0 5. Miami 11-1 6. Clemson 11-1 7. UCLA 11-1 8. Tennessee 11-1 9. Alabama 10-2 10. TCU 10-2 11. Arizona 10-2 12. Wisconsin State 10-2 13. Air Force 11-1 14. Notre Dame 10-2 15. NC State 9-3 16. Florida State...
  10. joshuahuskers

This was a weird game, a fun game, and a game in which I was nervous in the 4th quarter against a 3-7 team. After a shaky start, we really dominated quarters 2 and 3. We didn’t cash in on our red zone trips like we should have, but the Minnesota couldn’t do anything on offense, and the game...
  11. joshuahuskers

This game was for the Big Ten West title! Iowa came in 6-2 in conference and we were 6-1, and the winner of this game won the West regardless of future outcomes - a true divisional championship game! This game was actually very fun. Iowa apparently runs the air raid in my dynasty now (I guess...
  12. joshuahuskers

The Porcs improve to 20-13 all time in the Cheese State Showdown! Our defense really dominated and won this game for us. I think we had 5 or 6 sacks. The game wasn’t as close as the score - Wisconsin made a furious fourth quarter comeback that ended when the failed to recover an onside kick...
  13. joshuahuskers

Fun game. A bit of a shootout - three combined punts. A less talented Illinois team hung with us the whole game - there were times I thought they might pull off the upset. The two picks - including one on their final drive - sealed their fate. Cheese State Showdown in Kenosha is up next! Sent...
  14. joshuahuskers

This was a game that we dominated, but came down to the wire. We couldn’t convert red zone trips to touchdowns. Four trips, three field goals and a failed 4th down. We also had another failed 4th down in fringe FG range. I guess you take a win any way you can get it vs a ranked team. Sent from...
  15. joshuahuskers

Nice bounce back in a game we definitely needed to win on the road. Indiana led into the second quarter and kept it within 28-17 at half, but we pulled away in the second half. Penn State in Kenosha in prime time up next! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. joshuahuskers

Not a good day. I feel the game was closer than the final score shows. The couple of turnovers really killed us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. joshuahuskers

Basically the most Northwestern game ever. They got out Gaines like crazy, but uglied it up and had a shot at the end. Theirs only TD was a pick six. We scored with 24 seconds left to win it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. joshuahuskers

Okay...so update post. We won the national championship! The semifinal vs Tennessee in the Rose Bowl was an all-timer. I played theses games like two years ago, so I don’t remember details, but I remember it coming down to the very end. The national title game I remember never really being in...
  19. joshuahuskers

I’m on top of shit.
  20. joshuahuskers

I fired up NCAA again last night. Played a game. Update post coming soon.