• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. Snorky's Shame

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

EL Draw: 1. Arsenal-Napoli 2. Villarreal-Valencia 3. Benfica-Frankfurt 4. Slavia Praha-Chelsea Semifinals: 1. Winner 1-Winner 2 2. Winner 3-Winner 4 Final Winner 2-Winner 1 Arsenal and Napoli and a Valencian derby.
  2. Snorky's Shame

UCL Draw: 1. Ajax-Juventus 2. Liverpool-Porto 3. Tottenham-Manchester City 4. Manchester United-Barcelona Semifinals: 1. Winner 3-Winner 1 2. Winner 4-Winner 2 Final Winner 1-Winner 2 Kind of a meh draw considering the possibilities.
  3. Snorky's Shame

UCL Draw: Ajax, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Porto, Tottenham EL Draw: Arsenal, Benfica, Chelsea, Frankfurt, Napoli, Slavia Praha, Valencia, Villarreal Teams still left by country: England: 6 (!) Spain: 3 Italy: 2 Portugal: 2 Czech Republic: 1 Germany: 1...
  4. Snorky's Shame

I’d think you would want Barcelona before Manchester City, Juventus or even Manchester United (you don’t really want to play a major rivalry in Europe if you don’t have to). Barcelona doesn’t handle the press a well as they used to and you can counter on this team. Also Barcelona’s recent away...
  5. Snorky's Shame

I think this has been the way it’s been done traditionally. There used to be a big gap between the round of 16/group stage and the quarterfinals so it made sense to do a big draw before the quarterfinals.
  6. Snorky's Shame

Just a heads up on the draw on Friday. It’s a quarterfinal AND semifinal draw this time around. There’s a possibility Barcelona, Juventus and Manchester City could end up on the same side of the bracket.
  7. Snorky's Shame

B/R’s stream is terrible. It skipped a couple of times and if you get disconnected, the stream starts from the beginning upon restart.
  8. Snorky's Shame

Barcelona is the only team left in the UCL that has won this decade. Don’t be fooled by 5-1, Lyon had a very good chance to advance until Barcelona scored in the 78th to make it 3-1. It’s wide open, Porto probably the team you want on Friday.
  9. Snorky's Shame

So...we’re a couple of Lyon goals away from shitting on La Liga. Go from winning 6 out of the last 8 UCLs to no quarterfinalists. Can’t wait what the English press says if they’re four teams from the Premier League and no La Liga teams in the quarterfinals.
  10. Snorky's Shame

It’s going to be Juventus and Manchester United in the Final isn’t it?
  11. Snorky's Shame

Yeah I think so, Perez wanted Mourinho though, rest of the board overruled him.
  12. Snorky's Shame

Yeah Zidane is better than Mourinho but the second stint at a place is rarely as successful as the first in any sport. See van Gaal at Barcelona and Mourinho at Chelsea. Or in college football Johnny Majors at Pittsburgh, John Robinson at Southern California and Bill Snyder at Kansas State.
  13. Snorky's Shame

Rennes beat Arsenal like they were a cartoon cat from the 90’s.
  14. Snorky's Shame

Major League Soccer Thread

That’s the MLS I know and love in the CCL. I guess Liga MX is winning this again.
  15. Snorky's Shame

Real Madrid: Well nobody can crash out of the Champions’ League as spectacularly as us Paris: Hold my beer, watch the master
  16. Snorky's Shame

Porto/Roma winner for me. Also remember Ramos intentionally took a yellow card and the end of the first leg thinking the tie was over.
  17. Snorky's Shame

So apparently the Ajax supporters were singing “Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life” at Real Madrid supporters participating in a fire drill at the Bernabeu.
  18. Snorky's Shame

I just want to see how the Real Madrid crowd reacts after the final whistle. Players deserve an applause for their accomplishments over the past three years. They’ll probably get boos and white handkerchiefs though.