• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. Irishman

the NHL Thread

That game was one of the most entertaining of the season. Too bad it's not really going to matter at this point. Hart was out of his mind. :scared:
  2. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Fucking Matt Murray.
  3. Irishman

the NHL Thread

BUMS
  4. Irishman

the NHL Thread

E2
  5. Irishman

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

Wasn't Horse Face's entire career taking snaps in shotgun?
  6. Irishman

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

If horse face signs Bottles, @Travis7401 might have to keep that avatar forever.
  7. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Lol it's not CRAWFORD, but holy shit.
  8. Irishman

the NHL Thread

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD...
  9. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Geno needs to take a swing at Wilson's head.
  10. Irishman

the NHL Thread

I know, but I also saw how they've looked against Montreal, Tampa, and Washington in the past two weeks and it doesn't exactly give me a lot of hope against Toronto, Boston, and Washington in a 5-day span.
  11. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Have you seen the schedule this week? If they want in they have their work cut out for them. I went to the Avs game tonight and watched them lay an egg against Carolina. They were bad.
  12. Irishman

the NHL Thread

This Penguins Bruins game has been a blast so far. 3-1 Pens in the 3rd (early).
  13. Irishman

the NHL Thread

They look so bad tonight. How can they not get up for the fucking Caps? Lol
  14. Irishman

the NHL Thread

I couldn't believe my eyes. Who even does that? Fuck the Rangers.
  15. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Preds/Wild is pretty fun. 1-0 Nashville with 5 minutes left in the 2nd.
  16. Irishman

the NHL Thread

17. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Rangers and Lightning game is fun.
  18. Irishman

nUtopia's broke

Very legal and very cool.
  19. Irishman

nUtopia's broke

Someone donated yesterday (or Sunday - can't remember). Thank you!
  20. Irishman

the NHL Thread

Honestly, I'll be pulling for the Preds this post-season. I'd love to see Wayne lift the Cup.