• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. TonyGin&Juice

2077 Season Thread

Is @Rutgers Mike really back?!?!?!?!?!?
  2. TonyGin&Juice

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

Nah b, the only one I have can actually hit and sort of catch. Other guys aren’t even 2019 Kurt Studzuki.
  3. TonyGin&Juice

Need to move some guys. Please hit me up if you want some of the guys on my roster. Plz.
  4. TonyGin&Juice

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

The FORESKINZ ending up with Big Dick Case Keenum is the best possible outcome for that shitbag franchise.
  5. TonyGin&Juice

Please take Otero from me so I have money to sign draft picks. Thanks in advance.
  6. TonyGin&Juice

Ploeg is going to get into the Hall of Fame at some point just like those bums Don Sutton and Bruce Sutton. Without Ploeg I wouldn't have hung around and annoyed you all as long as I have.
  7. TonyGin&Juice

Finalized Trades Thread

False Bay sends: Balduino Soria SP Miami sends: Alejandro Munoz CF (AAA) Xavier Fernandez RP (AAA)
  8. TonyGin&Juice

Trade Wars Discussion

I have money again. Pick a couple of guys in my minors and I’ll take them dudes babby.
  9. TonyGin&Juice

Anyone that didn’t vote for Ploeg can go straight to fucking hell.
  10. TonyGin&Juice

the NHL Thread

I can’t help it if I had the good fortune to hop on PISSBURGH PENGUINS bandwagon back in ‘88.
  11. TonyGin&Juice

Trade Wars Discussion

I'm game. What would it take for Neunylov and Soria?
  12. TonyGin&Juice

Fitting that the guy I tried to give away for season (Taher) that has no right to win tbe ROTY is now cruising his way up to Niek Ploeg status. Even Ernest “Bust a Nit” Larkin showed up this series. #blessed
  13. TonyGin&Juice

Exported and ready for some FOUR SEED MAGIC babby™.
  14. TonyGin&Juice

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

Tiger is too cheap for the whores. Remember all those skeezas that came out of the woodwork Tom bout him being so cheap he’d only buy them the 6” of the month at Scumway after plowing them with the 3” of the day?
  15. TonyGin&Juice

Have we lost yet? My OOTP rig is being wrenched on right now so I can’t send a screenshot but it sounds like TANKEE got this.
  16. TonyGin&Juice

Will do in the morning comrade. Sleep calls for old man tonight.