• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR HUMAN USER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

His best position is stopper
  2. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

Well he has a bunch of game starts somehow, lol. Probably doesn't have any impact on his downturn, but it probably does have some impact on not playing to his full potential. I mean I still think he was the 5th best player in the draft and you got him at 1-5 so no problem! I do think you...
  3. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

I specifically say he should play in the stopper role, lol, then say "Try him out as a starter and see how he does!" That's what @Orlando is tombout. Put him in the minors as a starter and see if that 3rd pitch improves... if it doesn't he's a stopper. Looks like that 3rd pitch never improved!
  4. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

He's the 5th highest WAR winning player in that draft class, fwiw. If used correctly his whole career he'd be 3rd or 4th highest.
  5. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

Also, CHOKIE had a perfectly good start as a RELIEF ACE... then you decided to have him start a bunch of games and he isn't good at that! Probably ur best 1st round pick ever, lol.
  6. Travis7401

2087 Season Thread

Can we get the League Homepage link in the new player area updated to the correct league homepage? I can't ever find the fucking thing and end up looking at 2082 stats.
  7. Travis7401

Finalized Trades Thread

He’s 19 right? I was gonna move him to a ball
  8. Travis7401

2086 Season Thread

I’m on my second night of eating brats...
  9. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

Lol Denver won?
  10. Travis7401

2086 Season Thread

I think I might have my last good team for a while!
  11. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

For some reason they returned to the OLD method of kicking with button presses... but with LAG on EA's fuckshit servers it's always a crap shoot, lol. I also think there must be a glitch people can do to cause the lag, because the game runs fine until I get a game winning FG chance, then it's a...
  12. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

lol @ "like Madden" I haven't made a kick yet in Madden!
  13. Travis7401

Trade Wars Discussion

Ol’ Pavlik @pavel had hisself a good season as a starter and a decent career as a depth player!
  14. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

Still can't believe I lost the Tebow bet on a technicality. TEBOW > BORTLES Tebow Career Record (including playoffs) 9-7 (1-1 Playoffs). 19 TD - 9 INT (2.1:1) BORTLES Career Record (including playoffs) 26-50 (2-1 Playoffs) 106 TD - 75 INT ( 1.4:1) Literally the only thing he did better was...
  15. Travis7401

Finalized Trades Thread

Ahh the great liberatore
  16. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

I thought they played in Baltimore?
  17. Travis7401

2020 GORDO

Who does Phillip Rivers play for now? I guess it doesn't matter, Broncos destined to have the worst QB in the division forever.
  18. Travis7401

FUT TROG 20!

Watching KRASI is better than actually playing the game, lol @ZackMills
  19. Travis7401

2086 Season Thread

I assume the mobile devs had big plans for sperg mode, lol. Sperg mode kills another game!