• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR HUMAN USER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. GuyIncognito

2020 GORDO

Yeah this is superhuman.
  2. GuyIncognito

The Miami Hurricanes aren't a weightlifting school Thread

Will be interesting to see if King rebounds. He looked completely out of phase last week. These are the kinds of rinky dink crap games we've developed a bad habit of losing
  3. GuyIncognito

We keep hiring the guys brick wants and we keep losing. Anyway, that was pretty terrible yesterday. King looks like he has PTSD or some shit. OL got werewolfed, WRs just don't make plays. Thank Christ for how good our kicking game is, and the tempo of the offense. Otherwise we could have...
  4. GuyIncognito

Yeah, so, WRs, LBs, OL just not holding up under pressure.
  5. GuyIncognito

FUT TROG 20!

6. GuyIncognito

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-hurricanes/fl-sp-um-akieem-jolla-20201005-nsoj6fsa2rc3pfqfabmgdmoplq-story.html
  7. GuyIncognito

I feel like Miami has been there for years until now. It's just too many guys with the old way of thinking about offense, about plays instead of concepts (cough... Madden).
  8. GuyIncognito

Who the fuck does mesh well with Chip
  9. GuyIncognito

2020 GORDO

lol, like swan dive out of the way to avoid touching the guy he's running full speed toward and is a few feet away from?
  10. GuyIncognito

Meh. There are still some obvious holes. The OL is suspect, the WRs still drop too many balls. But the difference in terms of offensive IQ is evident and so is the change in QB play. It's never been a lack of talent as the problem.
  11. GuyIncognito

2020 GORDO

How is this not a perfectly legal hit? What's he supposed to do, hit him in the knees instead?
  12. GuyIncognito

I'm not convinced at all that this is a shampship caliber team, so whatever. If we just beat everyone we're better than then we'll win 10 games a season. That's always been true but we've really struggled. It's the fucking North Carolinas and Virginias that have been the problem.
  13. GuyIncognito

That was nice. I mean FSU is in a really bad spot but still. There's NFL talent on that team, especially defense. FSU's offense actually kinda reminded me of where we've been at for years: pretty good running the script at the beginning of a half, but then the training wheels come off and...
  14. GuyIncognito

That was satisfying. Thank God for the transfer portal. It turns out Coral Gables is a great place to spend your 5th year. Really enjoy the tempo of the offense, it's like we finally figured out what the rest of CFB has known for a decade. Still some holes (WRs dropped another 100 yards worth...
  15. GuyIncognito

Meh. Hard to gauge anything given all the nonsense around the season. Predictably creaky. King can play though. This would have been a much closer game/complete disaster if not for him turning broken plays into good ones.
  16. GuyIncognito

Summer Solstice Bush Trip (Interactive Utopia Adventures!)

lol, yeah, hopefully everyone spending hours modding Google Earth assets into Bing Maps will shame them into doing better.
  17. GuyIncognito

Madden 17 same ole shit

16 years between NFL2K5 and Madden 21. 14 years between MSFSX and MSFS2020