• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. kella

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Arsenal wtf BartBrothel.gif
  2. kella

2018-2109 RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

Dude, the offices at Tinker AFB (which is almost downtown) don't even have the OKC federal building bombing on their "durrrr we fighting cause of these turrists" inspirational posters. They probably approve of that attack because it was done by a neo nazi.
  3. kella

the NHL Thread

4. kella

the NHL Thread

President Trophy is a total curse especially in a sport where getting hot (and/or healthy) at the end of March is usually the best sign of playoff success
  5. kella

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Because there are a million idiotic basic Barca and ManU fans in the states that couldn't name a single player for Ajax or even tell you what city they're based out of.
  6. kella

the NHL Thread

Caps look like garbage tonight
  7. kella

Apparently Ben Foster cleared a ball directly into Aubameyang's face, and subsequently, into the net :laughing:
  8. kella

Lmao United look utterly uninterested. They're letting 40 year Olds noble and Snodgrass just dwell on the ball
  9. kella

2018-2109 RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

God I can't wait until they all have face tattoos. That would be perfect. Would really simplify my efforts to judge people I don't know anything about.
  10. kella

the NHL Thread

The great thing about the NHL is that these were all tough choices, other than Tampa/CBJ.
  11. kella

NCAA Basketball

Ahmadinejad 2020?
  12. kella

NCAA Basketball

Ma'Cronin
  13. kella

2019 MLB Thread

Joe Jimenez da gawd
  14. kella

2019 MLB Thread

Boyd is a beast tho. Not sure why Tigers pitching is so good this year. Still plenty of time!
  15. kella

2019 MLB Thread

nats are garbo lol
  16. kella

Major League Soccer Thread

I watched some of this non-retirement league this weekend and saw Rooney, Nani, and fucking Chris Wondolowski.
  17. kella

#cawlidgehawkey

Sucks that BGSU gave up that late tying goal but it felt inevitable. I was just casually watching, left the room, came back 10 minutes later and they were still on their same shot total lol