• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. hayvis

Hayvis' Stella Street Sims 4 Dynasty

So I've done some more on this, and had some thoughts as to how it should unfold, and I think I have to populate the entire game world with celebrities. Only then when the game gets going will we see well and truly random events happening. Any original sim will just make it crap and it needs to...
  2. hayvis

2090 WBL Draft Thread- Dreams Begin Here

Draft looks excellent to me. Full of GOATS.
  3. hayvis

Don't be mean to Miguel.
  4. hayvis

Why do you trust your scout? I still have mine set to 0% amateur scouting, which makes it far more interesting. Makes it a proper lotto ticket rather than some half ass one.
  5. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

I have lots of catchers.
  6. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

@Wolfman21 - Isn't he a hit or miss batter though with that 45 contact?
  7. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

It's wat?
  8. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

If you can't read this game, I have no fucking hope.
  9. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Yeah. 150x150
  10. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Actually make that one with stuff breaking down and one with control issues.
  11. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

I have two 25 year old pitchers who's control is breaking down. I've never seen this before.
  12. hayvis

So I assigned Michael Caine the kids bedroom in the house next to Slade, and he starts his job as a table cleaner in the morning. Good times.
  13. hayvis

I think I am going to move Michael Caine and Mrs Huggett in next door to Slade for the time being. Seems like a good thing to do, but this may change.
  14. hayvis

Also been working on the Slade In Residence interior. Coming along nicely i think.
  15. hayvis

Trying to design John Sessions playing an 85 year old lady is proving far more difficult. I think I'm going to have to make do at the moment until I can put more time into it. I don't think I've done too badly considering the limitations of the parameters which certainly weren't designed for...
  16. hayvis

Two essential components of a Stella Street Sims will be Michael Caine and Mrs Huggett, neither of which are available to download in the game, so I have to recreate them myself. This afternoon, I have been working on Michael Caine. Now uploaded to the gallery if anyone is missing him from...
  17. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Hook me up with them cheaty ballpark factors that you all cheat with @Karl Hungus .
  18. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Franco 25 runs away from being franchise all time leading run scorer.
  19. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Give me the cheat codes.
  20. hayvis

2090 WBL Season

Or you could see it as the fault of every last thick headed idiot that decided it was a good idea to invite an Englishman into an online baseball league. I ain't the stupid one.