• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. Mr. Radpants

General OOTP Observations Thread

Who won the WS? Unseating the Dodgers will be fun! These idiots just fired Friedman for some reason after getting bounced in the 2026 Divisional round and I was able to hire Van Scoyoc Man how fickle are these OOTP owners where that's even a possibility after that run.
  2. Mr. Radpants

It’s also not just college players, they even have real high school prospects. I just called up Dylan Lesko, as best I can tell he’s still in high school irl
  3. Mr. Radpants

But yes, I don’t know how they get away with that, security through obscurity?
  4. Mr. Radpants

Shhhhh Kumar is my SP1. And Leiter is a beast also, I think for the Diamondbacks.
  5. Mr. Radpants

Just delete them or customize the game at startup. And again, I take control of my best prospects and let the Assistant GM do 98% of the Minor League roster moves.
  6. Mr. Radpants

Yes, started doing this yesterday also because the manager kept starting my UIF at SS, SS at DH, and pushing my DH to the bench. Force start the SS at SS and he figures the rest out. It works well! And is realistic that a GM/Manager would have that kind of interaction.
  7. Mr. Radpants

2090 WBL Draft Thread- Dreams Begin Here

I don’t know if Chad Dukes is still alive. I know someone who knows him so I will ask for you, Tony.
  8. Mr. Radpants

Didn't matter to me either until I looked and my second DSL team hadn't won a game in 2 seasons because there was only 14 players on the roster. :laughing: I tried to shift players from the GCL and they didn't qualify for the DSL.
  9. Mr. Radpants

The Tigers have two GCL and two DSL league teams. WHY. I might delete the second DSL team, I don't even really have enough players for that most years. Wow, looks like the Giants are just as bad. Two Arizona Fall League teams and two DSL teams.
  10. Mr. Radpants

Nice of him to tag next in line, truly a class act
  11. Mr. Radpants

Are you playing OOTP 21 or 22? Best player on SF in my sim is Temarr Johnson, I came so close to drafting him 1-1 in 2022. Missed on this one. But took Dylan Lesko who is turning out, though. Backfilled Mize who just signed with the Reds for 7/$173M
  12. Mr. Radpants

Actually, Yankee has only been tanking for 6 years. It feels like 20.
  13. Mr. Radpants

These two teams should be set to OTTO and GMs fired. @Yankee151 should probably get fired also if he keeps tanking.
  14. Mr. Radpants

Man this one will haunt. Split in Detroit, then had three in Boston. Split the first two and then dropped the third. Huge series swing there, the middle 3 seem like a big advantage given to lower seeded teams. Small market windows close fast and now I have to do a lot of roster reshaping to...
  15. Mr. Radpants

Womp womp. Exciting playoffs, though.