• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. Travis7401

FIFA 19

I set the bid 1 increment lower than the BIN. Basically the BIN is the most you will generally sell for unless someone makes a mistake. Some people advocate setting open bids starting higher than the BIN and hoping for some dumb puber to bid on it (or get into a bidding war) but generally...
  2. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Sniping low BINs is the best way to make money if you have a fast connection and quick reflexes For some reason I have just enough lag that it is only infuriating as I lose out every time. Yesterday when I was checking that $3,100 dudes BUY IT NOW price to make sure it hadn't moved, one popped...
  3. Travis7401

FIFA 19

I randomly picked a guy who fit well with ur striker, lol. I typically do this as I'm trying to build a team. I pick a guy that I want to play with and if his price spread seems nice for flipping, I flip him for a while. Historically, we used to play the "LEFTBACK/RIGHTBACK" game with...
  4. Travis7401

FIFA 19

I just picked a random guy. The process is similar to DD, but the auctions on FIFA are timed, so you are looking for a gap between the lowest "Buy it Now" price and what the expiring "open bid" auctions are currently going for. Usually there is a gap, because pubers are too impatient to check...
  5. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Can't comlete a pass except through ball? You good then.
  6. Travis7401

FIFA 19

I didn’t even make 100k trading this year, lol. Still like riding a trog bike doe
  7. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Haha, the bots would run it even more without that
  8. Travis7401

FIFA 19

There is a webpage and a web app. I recommend selling on the webpage. "FUT 19 web app login"
  9. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Oh and if you ever do make a shady sale (ie the time I sold a bronze player for 5 million coins back when there weren't coin caps on players) you can expect to never open a good card again in a pack :laughing: EA so corrupt they can't even make loot boxes as "fair" as scratch tickets, lol...
  10. Travis7401

FIFA 19

In mere minutes I earned 1,200 coins worth of Tax for EA. Bots do this same flipping technique (with slightly smaller profit margins, but paying the same 5% EA tax) 24/7. Buying/selling bots are technically illegal, but EA never stops them because that constant 5% tax churn from the bots is how...
  11. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Chemistry is definitely worth keeping in mind. I'd sell everything you don't plan on using to make enough coins to buy cards you do want to use. Also, go into the game menus and find the "coin boost unlocks." You can unlock this thing that gives you 1,000 coins for every game you play. The...
  12. Travis7401

FIFA 19

Here is a guy who has a "strong link" with ur boy Teixara. He has the same national origin and same league, so they'll get a nice chemistry bonus for playing next to each other. Now into how to FLIP players... Based on the FUTBIN update from 30 minutes ago, his lowest "Buy Now" price was...
  13. Travis7401

FIFA 19

So the main difference between this and Diamond Dynasty is that "Chemistry" between players matters. Players who share "links" to adjacent players get chemistry bonuses for sharing national origin, league, or team (double bonus). They also get chemistry bonus for playing in the right position...
  14. Travis7401

FIFA 19

@GuyIncognito Embrace the Chinese Super League and a 4-1-2-1-2 formation. This striker pairing is hilariously good for cheap: https://www.futbin.com/19/player/13339/Alex Teixeira/ https://www.futbin.com/19/player/12508/Cédric Bakambu/ Plus you get HULK at RM...
  15. Travis7401

2078 Season Thread

@Orlando traded me this dude DECADES ago because he knew he'd be a GOAT rigger pitcher. 40 Stuff, 2.73 ERA and 11-1 out of the Bullpen :laughing: http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_6175.html
  16. Travis7401

2019 Off-Season Thread

Google Photos been making me a bunch of automated NORMA stuff lately. I'm not sure if this will post here, but the AI made me a great .gif of NORMA doing a death roll with her squirrel toy, while Liam casually strolls by https://photos.app.goo.gl/To1gGkJBG4bWXK796
  17. Travis7401

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Travis will never suck dick alone!
  18. Travis7401

League Announcement Thread

Did you use the checklist?