• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. NML

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

McKennie had a nice match. By some distance Schalke’s best player to me to me. Wheels fell off once he came off (and Sane came on) Not sure Juve (or anyone) can get three past Atlético
  2. NML

Never watched the TNT pregame. WOOF this is bad. Is that Edu? Looks like he’s ready to get out there Gonna have to stream WESTON vs City Pretty sure this is the first time we’ve ever had two players in the knockout rounds of the same Champions League. DMB and Yermaine were around the same time...
  3. NML

Major League Soccer Thread

Last year showed Jozy - not Gio - is/was the most important player on that team. Probably why they sold Gio and will wait and see on Jozy. Boyd seems like an obvious Jozy replacement but of worse quality, so he could be more of a insurance policy if he doesn’t come back 100%. I can’t think the...
  4. NML

Major League Soccer Thread

4-0 lol To a Panama club who qualified for this stage for the first time Yikes
  5. NML

Pool’s fourth and fifth choice CBs against Bayern should go swimmingly And Coman playing FFUUUUU
  6. NML

Is there anyway to watch the non-TNT match after the fact? Got dat WFH day with some day drinking leading into Liverpool-Bayern from 3-5, but need something to get me to the CONCACAF Champions League tonight from 8-12
  7. NML

2076 Draft

fin
  8. NML

2018-2109 RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

9. NML

You said he hasn’t been good and hasn’t played consistently. I’m saying compared to who? He’s started 11 matches and has 10 sub appearances for a top 10 club in the world this season - despite missing a handful for injury AND being on loan. Dortmund don’t have any incentive to develop him and...
  10. NML

Pulisic was as good as anyone on the field in the first half. He, like all of Dortmund, was no where to be found in the second. Compared to what? He’s 20 and plays in basically every game for one of the top 10 clubs in the world They’ve switched to a more counter attacking style which doesn’t...
  11. NML

Horford still owns Embiid. Unfortunately for the C’s I doubt they get them in the playoffs unless it’s the ECF Celtics 8-2 with no Kyrie HMMMMMM
  12. NML

Why did I think UEFA was staggering these kick off times? I‘ll never understand why they don’t, just feels like wasted TV revenue I think in like high school Fox soccer use to delay one of the matches and it made for an awesome afternoon (back when it was really easy to not accidentally see a...
  13. NML

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Poor Newcastle. Terrible from the keeper but not sure why there was an extra minute of stoppage time
  14. NML

2018-2019 Prem / Farewell Stoke Threade - who ate all the pies?

Saw that if United beat Liverpool, Spurs control their own destiny for the title :eek: Four in a row with no Kane is maybe Pochettino’s best yet
  15. NML

2076 Draft

@jdlikewhoa
  16. NML

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

Have to reinstall the game. Was on that corrupted hard drive I was tom bout with arma
  17. NML

Ingram: 4-14, 11 points, 2 boards Tatum: 9-14, 22 points, 10 boards
  18. NML

81 here today. Sorry for ur lots