• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. Travis7401

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

Why would you draft him again if he didn't want to play for you? Now you want an O to force him to negotiate with you? Do simulation baseball players have rights?
  2. Travis7401

nUtopia's broke

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  3. Travis7401

nUtopia's broke

BMACK nominates hisself to be treasurer! WELCOME BMACK!
  4. Travis7401

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 2076 Season Thread: Welcome Corch Hayvis

what if we all become commissioners and then nobody sims so that we can all blame ourselves.
  5. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

Honestly, I was impressed because the games were fast moving. No kickoffs, extremely few commercial breaks, the one replay review I saw was complete in seconds, etc. I hope that the NFL will adopt some of these obvious changes after seeing how much the flow of the game is improved. Even with...
  6. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

I was watching Hackenberg last night and he was SOOOO bad, lol. The best thing he did was scramble and draw some personal fouls by getting obliterated. The first time he drew a personal foul that secured a first down, at great cost to his brain. He was scrambling, trying to get the first down...
  7. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

Rahim Moore is at least 50% of what killed the NFL for me. Only fitting he should be a star on my favorite AAF team!
  8. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

I’m going to watch every AAF game! Mike singletary corchin! Steve Spurrier running up the score with garret gilbert? What a time to be alive!
  9. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

Password: Quiznos?
  10. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

lol
  11. Travis7401

XFL 2018 thread

Why not, the Broncos are paying Flacco more than that!
  12. Travis7401

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

I’m a better value than Flacco
  13. Travis7401

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

I believe Elway drafted Von Miller, that's the best thing he's done.
  14. Travis7401

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

I thought I couldn't care less, but that still pisses me off. Dumbass Elway literally just tries to have the tallest QB in the league.
  15. Travis7401

2076 Draft

oh gotcha, I was out of town. My bad.
  16. Travis7401

2076 Draft

8 min draft clock?
  17. Travis7401

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

I went to a sports bar for lunch and they got this on replay. I’m dying laughing at CJ Anderson getting reincarnated as the Jerome Bettis round RB. He must weigh 250 or 260? I bet they would have won if he got all of obviously injured Gurleys carries. I’ve seen Gurley just walk into his...
  18. Travis7401

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

That's the super bowl where I stole the remote, changed the channel to the puppy bowl and challenged everyone to fight me to get it back. I like that I've had the same schtick for like 14 years (I believe that was Puppy Bowl II). I fought the good fight against some BETAS until some wrestler...