• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. goblue96

NCAA Basketball

<mike-leach-handshake.gif>
  2. goblue96

NCAA Basketball

Bilas has never seen anything like because when Hank was having a heart attack on the floor, Bilas was under Corch K's desk working for his law school money. In other news, Jim Boeheim killed a man driving home from last night's game...
  3. goblue96

the NHL Thread

But never glad.
  4. goblue96

2019 MLB Thread: Manny to MAN DIEGO

He’ll never be Mike Schmidt. :thumbsup:
  5. goblue96

the NHL Thread

Not BUMS. Get fucked Detroit.
  6. goblue96

the NHL Thread

But NOT BUMS
  7. goblue96

2018-2109 RUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS

I thought Ferry was racist.
  8. goblue96

Demps out. @Reel
  9. goblue96

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

They need to update this and add more recent shitty Jets picks like Noodlearm Christian Hackenberg.
  10. goblue96

DUBS shook
  11. goblue96

NCAA Basketball

Michigan going with 1989 throwbacks for the Michigan State game on the 24th. :Stars:
  12. goblue96

the NHL Thread

Perhaps they should trade him to an Eastern Conference team that won’t apppreciate his talents, looking at you Philadelphia.
  13. goblue96

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

Hasn't Elway's career been pretty much this. Put up average numbers until he got a decent running game in Terrell Davis and finally won two Superb Owls. John Elway has his GM job in Denver for as long as he wants it.
  14. goblue96

Not sure I understood the Moose gameplan of having Embiid shoot eight 3 pointers.
  15. goblue96

2018-19 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Turner bought this solely to bolster their streaming alliance with fucking Bleacher Report. :vomit:
  16. goblue96

the NHL Thread

Yes. BUMS!
  17. goblue96

2019 Off-Season Thread

UCLA now reduced to playing non-conference road against Group of 6 schools. <laughing-duck.gif>
  18. goblue96

2018 BAKER HoF Thread

I always wondered what it would be like if the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl was played in February, I found out last night.