• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Search results

1. NML

Intro to NCAA 14

It was fine - the playbooks were really cool, I felt like I could do a ton of cool things offensively. But I put the difficulty at heisman, put run blocking at 0, adjusted sliders as much as I could, but was still able to run the option all over anyone regardless of my talent level (somebody had...
  2. NML

Intro to NCAA 14

Update: I returned it
  3. NML

2020 EPL Thread

Too good for them I reckon
  4. NML

2019 Bold Predictions Thread -- Sponsored by Hermanos

The rare bold prediction that comes true week one
  5. NML

Intro to NCAA 14

We’re all here for the game...
  6. NML

Intro to NCAA 14

Alright so I bought an NCAA game for the first time since 2011, and I’m almost completely lost. I’m pretty sure I had 2012 for PS3, but that’s probably the only new gen version I played. And the only NCAA I’ve played in the past eight years is 06/07 on an emulator, so I’m way behind. I’ve got...
  7. NML

2019 Bold Predictions Thread -- Sponsored by Hermanos

Not sure how BOLD this is, but UCLA, Tennessee, and Nebraska will all continue to suck despite this weird love heading into their corches second season
  8. NML

Finalized Trades Thread

An O sends: Mark Thompson to good health UK sends: Thanks
  9. NML

228 Ways to the Winter Meetings! The 128th Annual Winter Meetings in FORTALEZA, BRAZIL!

You didn’t realize I only quit if you do. I’m just here to drive you off and annoy Travis!
  10. NML

228 Ways to the Winter Meetings! The 128th Annual Winter Meetings in FORTALEZA, BRAZIL!

My favorites are all the ones with the guy who’s really insecure about his intellect so he just calls people dumb
  11. NML

I don’t think there’s a “one size fits all answer” which is why I believe removing it is best (and significantly easier to maintain)
  12. NML

This all existed before though. At least before, if a HAVE tried to buy everyone, they were getting hit with 100% tax on them. Because of that, they weren’t typically grabbing lottery tickets in IFA Again, it’s not different than acquiring a bunch of mid to late round picks in the draft. This...
  13. NML

I just posted that what I thought would happen and was assured wouldn’t happen... actually happened Maybe it changes some people’s minds, figured it’s worth sharing Next time I’ll just call you a dumb fuck when you post something I don’t like and call it a day!
  14. NML

Even if you have data (and if ur gonna to make a claim that doesn’t make intuitive sense I think you should), there’s no saying it would’ve carried over to OOTP 20. Or 21, 22, etc. Because IFA has such high variance - from quality, to bust rate, to how they sign (randomly two versions ago they...
  15. NML

Which is exactly what I asked for before we set the cap
  16. NML

I can’t believe how mad you are about this, but just keep calling me stupid since you ur argument makes no sense You know people don’t value picks after round 2 or even the major league equivalent of a 1-2 WAR player. Yet ur argument is to just load up on them? Again, I could just buy third...