• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Downinthebend

Air Raid Offense

Any advice on playing on qba5 with 90 accuracy, last season wasn't very easy.
  2. Downinthebend

Make Downinthebend Great Again

I am resigning this dynasty, i will come back eventually but right now I have other things on my mind.
  3. Downinthebend

Week 9 adv Monday

I will fix my playbook or keep making new ones till I find one that works but until I have the time to do that I'll just auto and throw like 20 shallows and bubble screens a bit
  4. Downinthebend

Week 9 adv Monday

play the ai im busy sorry, truthfully, my interest in this dynasty is dead till I get a playbook I like that I can play with, and I haven't had the time to do that, you might as well just put me on auto for a bit until i have that time.
  5. Downinthebend

Air Raid Offense

So slam is better than dive?
  6. Downinthebend

Im done with doing anything ncaa for the night, can we try again sunday to get the playbooks to work? I'm going to do it in 3 stages pistol shotgun minor other
  7. Downinthebend

screen turned black at end
  8. Downinthebend

there is something seriously wrong with my defense, i literally don't get ints they literally bounce off hands
  9. Downinthebend

mof open and he rns a curl mfw ea option routes
  10. Downinthebend

controller died 2x time to get atteris
  11. Downinthebend

that shallow cross i just ran 10 times in a row is weird, the shallow kept dive catching idk why
  12. Downinthebend

currently only my pistol formations are in the playbook
  13. Downinthebend

someone please set me up a test online dynasty sometime so I can test my playbook piecemeal.
  14. Downinthebend

Air Raid Offense

maximum of two te/h also how do I get stick as short throw auidble in trio 4 wr from shotgun, I did it my first playbook, but ea deleted that one.
  15. Downinthebend

Air Raid Offense

What are some good pistol running plays?
  16. Downinthebend

Week 7 adv Wed

Can y'all set me up a test OD that I can just try connecting with this weekend? Are there any advantages/disadvantages to certain base playbooks as long is it is in same family (air raid,etc )
  17. Downinthebend

Week 7 adv Wed

I wasn't going to page for page make them the same, but basically make them the same. (minor layout differences, same formations)
  18. Downinthebend

Week 7 adv Wed

I don't have the time to make 3 playbooks until the weekend, if there's a shorter fix let me know else Walter can put me on auto and I'll make the playbooks this weekend
  19. Downinthebend

Week 7 adv Wed

Exactly, so like you said earlier your a pro at this so you reset internet and Walter says he has 2-3 playbooks, this is the first I've heard of that, do I literally need to make 3 identical playbooks ? Are there other cheat codes I should know?
  20. Downinthebend

Week 7 adv Wed

I feel like you (jay) misunderstood me, I'm not claiming that I don't trust you or anything, but I feel like this issue has happened to 2/3 people I played with in dynasty, never versus bruin and never online ranked, and if I want to spend the time it takes to be in his dynasty it would be...