• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. RamesuThe1

Season 4 Thread

Miss you girls
  2. RamesuThe1

year 8 week 10

New madden is great so far. They fucked CFM though so we're dealing with that but the gameplay is vastly improved. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. RamesuThe1

year 8 week 10

Miss you girls...good to see things still kicking in here. If the one ever gets backward compatibility for NCAA I'm def back in
  4. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 8

Wish I could play. My box will shut off after about 10 minutes though. So, yes you have the auto-frogs
  5. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 6

Yea looks like I'm stuck with shortened assassins creed missions until I get an x1
  6. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 6

Nope [emoji17] got me at the end of the 1st.
  7. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 6

It kept giving me 2 red rings after about 2 quarters. The real test will be if I can finish a game
  8. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 6

Cracked her open to clean her out. I'll try to see if she'll be good to me. Had the same problem before and was able to fix it. Keeping my fingers crossed this time
  9. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 5

Cracked her open to clean her out. I'll try to see if she'll be good to me. Had the same problem before and was able to fix it. Keeping my fingers crossed this time
  10. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 5

Well...sorry guys. Xbox has officially crapped out on me. I'll be getting an X1 before long since my 360 has seen the last of its days. It's been a fun ride gentlemen, but it seems my NCAA 14 days have finally come their sad conclusion. @Walter323 you can put me on auto I suppose. I'll...
  11. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 4

My Xbox appears to be shitting out on me again. Sim me for the week and I'll have to crack my system open again
  12. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

@Flanntastic I just set myself on auto so you could play again.
  13. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

That's Ghey....
  14. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

Great game @Flanntastic. That was definitely a "burn the tape" game for me. My guys just didn't show up, especially the QB and your defense was lights out.
  15. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

@Flanntastic I'll be on shortly. Trying to get the little one down for the night
  16. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

Looking forward to it. Completely expect it'll be a less than 3 point outcome as per usual.
  17. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 3

@Flanntastic tomorrow around this time or Saturday before 5 est should work
  18. RamesuThe1

Year 6 Week 2 (SEC/BIG TEN Showdown)

Let's do it
  19. RamesuThe1

You should try him on XBL but I'll tag him here just in case. @LEGEND
  20. RamesuThe1

@Walter323 when you wanna go? I'll be available after 6 est today and tomorrow