• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Corn Hawk

2014 NBA Off-Season Thread

Congrats to bucks. It will be interesting to see if Minnesota pulls the trigger on a deal for Wiggins.
  2. Corn Hawk

2014 NBA Off-Season Thread

You mentioned the perception nationally, but yeah that reaction just makes Cleveland look silly. LeBron left not because he was rejecting Cleveland but because Gilbert's organization did a poor job of building a team. Gilbert and his franchise should have received criticism from Cavs fans for...
  3. Corn Hawk

2014 MLB Thread: No Noodles

Sitting here at the Nationals game. A lot of Braves fans here.
  4. Corn Hawk

Royals have destroyed the Tigers in back to back games and are in first place. What is happening
  5. Corn Hawk

Where did this offense come from? Gordon is having a solid season now. If only Butler and Hosmer could get on track.
  6. Corn Hawk

Plotty, thoughts on the performance by Aaron Brooks today?
  7. Corn Hawk

2014 NBA Thread

The Pacers are so unlikable. I'm glad to see them get embarrassed.
  8. Corn Hawk

Omar Infante just got thrown out by Bautista on what should have been a single. Yes, just like Butler yesterday. Royals, man. Royals.
  9. Corn Hawk

Jose Reyes gift-wrapped a win today though. Seitzer had to be laughing pretty hard at the Royals today. Funny that they fired the hitting coach when they got to Toronto.
  10. Corn Hawk

Earlier in the game he hit one off the wall and was held to a single. Not a particularly fast runner.
  11. Corn Hawk

Royals say Ventura will only miss one start. That's really great. Now if only they could find someone with the ability to hit a baseball.
  12. Corn Hawk

Let's talk about Dayton Moore's first round draft picks. Out of all of these high draft picks, the best products are two middle relievers and a first baseman on pace for 3 HR this season. People are excited about Zimmer, Dozier, and Manaea, but based on track record they'll probably suck...
  13. Corn Hawk

Just waiting to hear when his TJ surgery will be scheduled. Had to happen at some point I guess.
  14. Corn Hawk

AAC Basketball - Keeping up the Big East Glory

I don't know about that. He left Mizzou because he was going to get fired after next season.
  15. Corn Hawk

I don't need to worry about his UCL before the game Tuesday now. The Royals game was rained out today, and they inexplicably just decided to skip his start.
  16. Corn Hawk

Yeah that was tongue in cheek. I have concerns that Moose and Escobar are going to suck and that the bullpen will regress from last year, but that's no different from going into the season. Really though, there's a fair chance I'll jump to conclusions too quickly on Ventura. The Royals really...
  17. Corn Hawk

On the bright side, I got free tickets to next Tuesday's game. Hoping Ventura's UCL lasts that long.
  18. Corn Hawk

Already annoyed by the Royals. Season's over, time to trade the veterans for prospects.
  19. Corn Hawk

Completely Awful Nebraska Football Thread - LOL blackshits

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll be pretty good in the NFL. He obviously has great size, he's a good athlete, and he has good hands. He was a great player for Nebraska even though he came in at a different position. I do wonder if he'll end up getting moved to safety though. He has good...
  20. Corn Hawk

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

College refs are generally really bad.