• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. H

Sorry, I got to go

It has occurred to me that although i really enjoyed this dynasty and everyone in it, I simply do not have the time to keep up with it, I am leaving and resetting all playbooks, good luck all and it was a great time. Keeping you all waiting for games is simply not fair, and you guys move enough...
  2. H

year 8 week 10

I can play now or any time after 8:00 tomorrow @bruin228
  3. H

Year 8 Week 4

I deserved to lose i played too conservative in the second half and gave the game away because i was scared of pissing you off by running too many pass plays with a 21 point lead. Not really your fault, I just need to not care.
  4. H

Year 8 Week 4

I'll be home around 6:40 est, I'll send you a pm on xbl
  5. H

Year 8 Week 4

@SandS2910, when will you be available?
  6. H

Year 8 Week 2

Nope got it working, game saved and green
  7. H

Year 8 Week 2

Currently having xbl issues and am unable to save game
  8. H

Year 8 Week 2

playing right now, good job on keeping it moving
  9. H

Powerhouse Sporting News (PSN)

The First user game for HC Mike Hoctor and the Nebraska Cornhuskers resulted in a season-opening overtime victory over Ole Miss in Oxford. The Offensive player of the game also was playing in his first career game and also his first career start. True Freshman TE Thomas McBride finished with a...
  10. H

2020-2021 Recruiting

12+2
  11. H

Year 8 Week 1

@Akecheta, let me know on xbl when your good to play
  12. H

Year 7-8 offseason

Make sure you stick me in the conference
  13. H

Year 7-8 offseason

Green
  14. H

Year 7-8 offseason

Green
  15. H

Year 7-8 offseason

I'm green
  16. H

Year 7-8 offseason

Np man, I had a ton of junior talent too, we'll just have to rebuild
  17. H

New Kid on the Block- Nebraska

Hello, I'm Hydro and I am looking forward to playing with all of you. I am no stranger to NCAA 14 and have owned the game since it came out, but I have not played against really good players yet. I'm hoping this experience will make me a better player. Now, a basic break down of offense and...