• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Hike

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

None of my kids live with me now. I’m gonna have to breakdown and get my own ps5/xbox.
  2. Hike

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Filmed in the Oakland coliseum before Al Davis forced a rebuild for the Raiders and it lost any charm it may have had. And you all can hate on the Niners but after about 2002 I had to watch some trash seasons. They had JT O’Sullivan as a starting QB at one point. And I went to UC Davis and...
  3. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

Dubs Jazz postponed. Dubs assistant coach had medical emergency at team dinner and is hospitalized. No bueno.
  4. Hike

In a game I assume the Warriors wanted to win Chris Paul was on brand leaving in the second quarter with an injury. Hell of a game even if the Dubs lost.
  5. Hike

Man that was a tough one last. Night Dubs blow an 18 point lead and lose in OT. I thought they had it the Wiggins three with 1.6 left. Damn Chet!
  6. Hike

Draymond on brand two minutes into the game. Love it. Klay and Draymond ejected. Dubs chances for this tournament not looking good.
  7. Hike

@ticketpimp isn’t around these parts anymore. I probably haven’t talked to him in at least a year. No Curry tonight for this tournament game. Hopefully his ankle doesn’t keep him out too long.
  8. Hike

I’m here for you @doh
  9. Hike

MLB 2023 Thread

I’d give you odds but I would have to know the names of the players first
  10. Hike

MLB 2023 Thread

Ma’wife is so worried about how far the squirrel fell. Smh
  11. Hike

MLB 2023 Thread

If not for the internet no one would have noticed. I think maybe five people watch/listen to the A’s broadcast. That said it should have taken a day maybe two.
  12. Hike

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

That’s a lot of losing. Ur not setting the bar high.
  13. Hike

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Good afternoon of day drinking and watching Steph go for 50. @doh
  14. Hike

MLB 2023 Thread

I stumbled across that tweet/article yesterday. Does Monsanto just like to kill people? (No need to answer the question)
  15. Hike

2022: The World Cup Thread

Local brewery opening early for the final. :thumbsup: Might just be me and Ma’wife but fuck it.
  16. Hike

2022 ZAPPE

I didn’t think the Niners had the draft capital to pull this off. I’m not thrilled with what they gave up but if it it works. :thumbsup:
  17. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

I Seem to remember they spent a lot of money in 97 ( for the time) and then absolutely blew it up in 98. They had Kevin Brown, Bonilla, Sheffield, Daren Daulton maybe and Moises Alou. I’m getting old though and am not pulling up baseball reference at midnight.
  18. Hike

2022 ZAPPE

Who does?
  19. Hike

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

A quick search and I see 33 by the 1908 Cardinals. Yikes.