• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Ander1345

2024: The Offseason Thread

This is about when teams gotta get to 85 scholarship athletes so there will be a ton of transfers in the portal, most downwards.
  2. Ander1345

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Fuck it I'll coach ASU Running Backs. I still got that NCAA 14 itch I've been scratching. I also theoretically know how to run, though I tend not to unless it's necessary.
  3. Ander1345

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

I mean it is what it is. I'm a football fanatic and I can watch any game that's on... I mean the league will be active until June and won't have to wait too long after that for the Shield/CFB. Been some crazy come backs/clutch kicks this seaosn so far.
  4. Ander1345

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

5. Ander1345

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Illini women win the inaugural WBIT to cap off an up and down year.... wow did this team play well down the stretch. Build on it next year.
  6. Ander1345

Bret strikes me as a max protection guy so whichever one has the wings on it.
  7. Ander1345

I like to watch the first quarter or so... Altmyer is probably the best QB we've had come through in a while and want to see if he's grown more confident.
  8. Ander1345

Yeah ours is 4/20. Wild how different schedules can be. I assume this is so they can spotlight each school's Spring Game on BTN but idk.
  9. Ander1345

Crazy, Illini have already had a full pads day.
  10. Ander1345

I mean I'm not even offended by the score lol and I doubt Underwood is either. Clingan just on another level.
  11. Ander1345

UConn is on another level. Was honestly shocked we were only down 5 at half, but the wheels are fully off. GG. Did not think we would get this far, Brad Underwood is great. Hope TJ is innocent, but if not, hope justice is found. Most B1G wins in the last 4 years
  12. Ander1345

The Oskee erasure will not be tolerated.
  13. Ander1345

It's not? It wasn't covered up and didn't happen on campus.
  14. Ander1345

I'll agree that the optics aren't great specially if he's found guilty. There was rumors that Underwood would bench him regardless, but it is what it is.
  15. Ander1345

The scouting report came back as a quick slasher not afraid to stab his way to the basket, but the problem is that he's also been dead for 30 years.
  16. Ander1345

Ugh, really don't want to get into this but... The university suspended him after he surrendered for arrest in Lawrence because the DIA code of conduct mandated it. He filed the temporary restraining order against the DIA and that's why he's able to play. Once he posted bail it didn't...
  17. Ander1345

He was born in Chicago and went to Lincoln Park before ending up at IMG so it was a sort of homecoming... Athletes get NIL: Use money to hire good lawyer(s) Everyone: No not like that!
  18. Ander1345

I mean if he's guilty he should be punished, but people clowning on him because he used his legal options to make sure he could play in his last season... I just don't get it. If people have grievances with the legal system fine. I have a daughter and a wife and am super pro "believe women,"...