• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

I’m Delonte West and your lebron
  2. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Hah or living rent free in your mom’s basement
  3. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Yeah “unexpected travel”...
  4. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Why am I not surprised your an Ohio St fan hahaha, glad you fucks missed the playoffs last year buncha inbread mfs
  5. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

I maybe ran to the sideline when you blitz 7-8 guys every other play
  6. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Hah what a joke
  7. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Hahaha you had a team that was 16 overall better than mine and at home and on won by 3 while doing some bullshit 4th down plays. All good I can’t wait till the next time I play you.
  8. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

I did that when after you went for it on 4th in an obvious field goal situation when you were winning, that seems pretty blatant of the rules.
  9. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

In real football situations your team would have kicked the ball in at least 3-5 times when you went for it, you must not watch much football on tv.
  10. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Lol whatever you say man, if I went for it as much as you did on 4th it would have been a different game
  11. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

If it’s like 4th and 6 on the other teams 25 yard line and you are winning the game, you don’t have to kick a field goal there? It happened a few times in our game by the way...
  12. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

I didn’t know we were allowed to go for it on kicking situations, is it everything goes no rules league?
  13. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Ok just got done with dinner, getting on now
  14. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Yeah I can play tonight, 7 est?
  15. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Ok I was in the middle of our game when I read that message so I quit so we can play tomorrow. I’ll be on around 8
  16. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

Thank you I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get here.
  17. S

Powerhouse Season Talk

I’m the Michigan guy, green