• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Texacotea

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

Need Hightower to get me 20 an snead to do nothing. Sat cincy D and walker. Poor team management has been my best this year
  2. Texacotea

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

Yahoo.standard league I have ap/forte/l.murray as my backs. Wr are lacking because we use 3wr no flex Should I trade ap for julio?
  3. Texacotea

Thank you brees/CJ spiller for ending the game early.in OT. Witten not getting anymore catches sealed the deal in the nutopia league
  4. Texacotea

Going to need a tie breaker from someone @Heisman06 @whiteyc_77
  5. Texacotea

Slipped forsett in at around 8pm. Good call Forte or L.murray? Standard yahoo league
  6. Texacotea

Also got Ingram in that bunch. Forsett had been a dud so far
  7. Texacotea

Picked up Taylor in one league and started Stafford over him...missed that one a bit
  8. Texacotea

Need 12 points to beat MSU. Got starks and jones going tonight
  9. Texacotea

1-2 in my leagues again this week. Lost Romo in my espn league. Im.now 0-2 in.
  10. Texacotea

My goodness @Lloyd Carr team went off today
  11. Texacotea

Can you resend the email? I don't have it no more
  12. Texacotea

AP really sucked it up for me in my espn league. Left K.Allen and his 31 points on the bench
  13. Texacotea

Up 16 points on @Heisman06 with Hyde going for me and Rudolph for him