• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Wendell Gee

Greetings from the wasteland. I miss ur memes and gifs. Hope all is well.
  2. Wendell Gee

2087 Season Thread

How is it ur all moving to Oklahoma. Thanks I hate it.
  3. Wendell Gee

2087 Season Thread

Goddamn Typhoid Figs @fignuts
  4. Wendell Gee

New League Discussion

Last I heard Wendell done gone to Thailand. Bangkok, oriental setting and the city don't know what the city is getting
  5. Wendell Gee

2068 Season Thread

@Gentlemen, old dawgs be fine sitting in a warm corner with a bone and a passel of stories to reflect on. Much appreciation to the offer @Soonerfan09 (and thanks for getting Moscow to the 'leet) and the kind words @allyouns. You had some dramatic drama in this postseason, no?
  6. Wendell Gee

2068 Season Thread

Is that how you spell wodka?
  7. Wendell Gee

2068 Season Thread

Everybody here thrilled af
  8. Wendell Gee

NML's Texas State, NCAA 07 Dynasty

Wendell Gump and the Flying International Union (FIU) of Gumpsters.
  9. Wendell Gee

Schauwn's Relegation Football Dynasty

Great Game Score? Is that even a thing in this version? And shoots, Georgia 1-8 in conference. Shoots!
  10. Wendell Gee

NML's Texas State, NCAA 07 Dynasty

Wendell Gump, coach. Any school is fine, default playbooks.
  11. Wendell Gee

How do you determine lowest/highest in each division?
  12. Wendell Gee

Can you explain the relegation / promotion thing? I'm a noob.
  13. Wendell Gee

Wendell Gee's Pine Bluff Aereoplane / PS2 / NCAA 10

"Coach Williams. This is Johanathan Redditorson. The newest member of the Pine Bluff family." "Just call me Johan, Coach. Everybody does." Johan. Can you play safety? "Safety? Hey now, everybody knows I'm a lockdown corner. They call me Loctite, you know." Corner is a lightweight...
  14. Wendell Gee

It's a chill day in Pine Bluff. Raining since early morning. A cold house. Cold wooden floors. There used to be a dog here. Dog hair in the corners. Someone's fire in the fireplace. Someone's hot tea. Someone's tea, someone's town, someone's world. Not yours. You're a stranger here...
  15. Wendell Gee

"Coach! Can I talk to you?" Sunny. Of course. "It's about Coach Toatley." Toatley. What happened to him? "I rather thought to ask you the same. You know, where did you even come from, Coach Williams? I thought you were long gone. This was Coach Toatley's team. Has been for a long time."...
  16. Wendell Gee

"Coach, Buck Givens from the Sun Times. Was the rain a problem?" Rain? You look up at the ceiling. It's dry. Something about the rain. "Seven turnovers in this game. Both teams combined." The ceilings were stained the day you arrived at UAPB. Floodwaters receding. The small hallway was...
  17. Wendell Gee

Wolfman21's NCAA 14 - Indiana Hoosier Dynasty

Better team next year. Can't believe you're redshirting Leeeerooooy! C'mon Coach!
  18. Wendell Gee

Tennessee Defense Dominates #10 Pine Bluff Sunny Matthews, The Sporting Tempo October 5, 2021 The "Overrated!" chants had not stopped reverberating throughout a raucous Neyland Stadium when I started writing this blog entry. I was stunned. I guess I had become a believer in Coach O. O...