• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. GuildedSloth

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

@SJGMoney What time can you do?
  2. GuildedSloth

Can someone just make it clear when we are advancing? Lol
  3. GuildedSloth

When are we advancing
  4. GuildedSloth

Man I'm definitely not used to defense being this difficult. I sure am looking bad compared to NavyHog's victory. Currently down 21-14 to PITT
  5. GuildedSloth

Didn't know if that was my QB or what. I guess I know, two wide open slants in a row. He threw them at least 5 yards behind them
  6. GuildedSloth

Yeah, I got XP. Just btw put my QB down for POY, ran for 220 yds, 4 TD's. He also starts on defense at CB. 97 speed. It says he can throw, 80 THP, 78 THA, for me he can't throw worth a damn.
  7. GuildedSloth

Crazy first game for me at West Virginia. It was back and forth all game but the defenses apparently didn't show up. The difference was we held then to two field goals in the red zone. Gave up 551 yards of offense but still squeaked out the W, 46-43. We are now 2-4!
  8. GuildedSloth

Newb

Could you send me an invite first at GuildedSloth? Then I'll check them out.
  9. GuildedSloth

Newb

@Flanntastic @NavyHog sent me. I already said something on the BSCFL forum. I also would like to join this one. It would be great if I could join both. If that's alright with you, let me know what teams I can be. My gamer tag is GuildedSloth