• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

119th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA!!!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
2058-2059 Winter Meetings

The WBL Winter Meeting Committee would like to invite GM-Owner-Managers and their family and friends to the 118th WBL Winter Meetings in San Francisco, California!

san-francisco-is-americas-snobbiest-city-according-to-the-rest-of-the-country.jpg

With its myriad hills and spectacular bay, San Francisco beguiles with natural beauty, vibrant neighborhoods, and contagious energy. From the hipster Mission District to the sassy Castro, from bustling Union Square to enduring Chinatown, this dynamic town thrives on variety. The city makes it wonderfully easy to tap into the good life, too: between San Francisco's hot arts scene, tempting boutiques, parks perfect for jogging or biking, and all those stellar locavore restaurants and cocktail bars, it's the ultimate destination for relaxed self-indulgence. It was also once a thriving sports town, but unfortunately their prized championship team was stolen from them by a city no one has ever heard of.

one-of-the-most-photographed.jpg

A joint collaboration between the Winter Committee Meeting and the WBL Commissioner's Office, the Worldtopia League Baseball and their affiliated parties will gather at the 117th annual meetings for a week filled with seminars and league and organizational meetings.

aw-nuts-sad-news-for-full-house-reboot-as-original-cast-members-confirm-they-will-not-422128.jpg

For six event-packed days, the host hotel will bring together front office personnel, trade show exhibitors and job seekers, all under one roof. Throughout the week, a number of notable events fill the agenda, including the Baseball Trade Show; the WBL Job Fair, presented by the ULG; the Banquet; the Bob Freitas Business Seminar & Workshop Series; the Awards Luncheon; and the Gala. This year, the Workshop Series will feature several interesting breakout sessions such as

Painting Classes
Featuring Wooly Ross

Patience: VERY HIGH
A roundtable of UBL and WBL commissioners past, present, and future. The roundtable will include Bdub Selig, bOUd Selig, Qualandro Manfred, oSick187, and oRadpants

Tankapolypse Now
In this very special live demo presentation, Tankee will dismantle his high quality roster before our very eyes! Fueled by his desire for revenge for a 1-9 finish, we will watch on to see if Tankee lets any players remain in Istanbul.

and

A much requested and needed session on Modern Sports Team Nicknaming, hosted by NML..

Also featured will be a private showing of the brand new 30 for 30 feature film

ESPSim Presents 30 for 30: Straight Outta San Francisco

In 2058, new San Francisco Tanners owner Wooly Arguelot beat the WBL in court and moved his team from San Francisco to Halifax. With a squad as colorful as its owner, the Maritimes captivated a large number of sailing fans in Halifax at a time when sea warfare, immigration and the maritime boom were rapidly changing the city.

The Halifax Maritimes morphed into a worldwide brand as the team's colors, swashbuckling swagger and anti-land ethos became linked with the sailing scene that was permeating Halifax at the time. Sailer-turned-filmmaker Kwent Blackbeard was not only witness to this evolution, he was also a part of it. As a member of the notorious sailing group Royal Nova Scotia Sailing Squadron, Blackbeard helped make the sea green and ocean blue culturally significant to a new generation and demographic.

Still a die-hard Maritimes fan, Blackbeard will explore the unlikely marriage between the WBL's rebel franchise and Canada's sea city and show how pro baseball's outlaw team became the toast of Haligonia.

Wooly

Spent so many hours watching the master paint, Happy Bob that logo is for you!

NML

UK

Wants: Young SP, 2B, short term 3B - looking for GOATs
Willing to Move: Future GOATs. Lots of prospects and picks, including mine and Tankee's first this upcoming draft

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Just landed in the wrong city, dealt a Saber tooth. Come get ur deals to be counteroffered upon in 3-5 days!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Karl the new league villain apparently. About to watch these TANKEE HOEZ and their futile attempt at hitting off of BARTOLO.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Have a surplus of MIF with Coma about ready to go. Also have an extra SP I could deal in Torres who is at $7.5m this year

Looking for corner OF who are ready, SP/RP/any prospects

NML

I was thinking Tankee was getting a huge haul or something, but I wasn't blown away with that deal. Just comparing to what I was offering, this deal is mostly better because it helps Tankee right now, so I suppose he's not actually tanking. Rubio should be really good.

Interested to see the Duce deal because I went after him as well.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I could've gotten another sp but went with armstrong instead to bolster my pen. If I don't deal Grog I'll have a very good 1 2. The ptbnl is a good prospect too but he's young and in int complex so don't want to mess him up

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I love this cheap ass BUM owner I have. Four years of shit and I get on top of MOUNT 500 and he cuts the budget?

NML

I will blame who I want and you will listen or you will blow your brains out. Make your own reality son or keep being a Dick Rider™.

I don't understand any of this. Just letting you know that ur budget is based on ur revenue. Round up to an even number - viola.

NML

This is a solid FA class for pitchers. Hopefully no extensions on this sim and my $25m is going to one of them.

NML

And ur gonna spend it on starting pitching? Lol no

Not to mention there's plenty of aces to go around.

Wolfman21

i might buy every starting pitcher on the market and let them sit in AAA because i've got nothing better to do with that 80(could be over 100 mil if i decide to down my scouting/dev budgets).

TonyGin&Juice

I don't understand any of this. Just letting you know that ur budget is based on ur revenue. Round up to an even number - viola.

No shit Sherlock. Are you this literal in real life? Good thing you're a HIMBO or this would be you right now:

backwards_baseball_cap.jpg

Lloyd Carr

if youll pick up Gilleland, im gonna hack into the wbl servers like snowden and plant worms to accidentally the whole thing

rip wbl

TonyGin&Juice

In search of: STRAIGHT CASH BABBY or HIGH CONTROL ground ball pitchers.

Looking to move: blocked prospects and draft picks.