• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

124th Annual Winter Meetings in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!

Realignment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Welcome back to Amsterdam dominating the league.

I'm in the market for power bats and have lots of space. Bring me your overpriced CUM DUMPS

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm looking to move Niqab. He can still hit, and I guess he can play LF if he absolutely has to. There's definitely some left in the tank as a DH.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Welcome back to Amsterdam dominating the league.

I'm in the market for power bats and have lots of space. Bring me your overpriced CUM DUMPS

Now that the cheater is out all is right in the world again

ebarws6

stAy
Missing exports from you guys

I won't have access to a computer for several hours, but I could put in an export later.

Also if you haven't noticed, I have not exported all season. I for sure could have made an effort to put in my 5 minutes, but my mind was elsewhere as I search for a job. It's probably best that I pass on my duties to someone else that will pay attention more than I have.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Urs is going to play his trumpet in the shower?

3u0usA2.png

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
My HoF Ballot

DH Funk -- A GOAT hitting wise... even though he was a DH but he's for sure in for me @Rutgers Mike
2B Cabfare Garce -- He has 3600+ hits and over 600 SBs and is top 5 at his position all time... am I missing something here that he can't get in!?!? @osick87
SS Tomas Gonzalez -- Only Noda is better at SS position all-time and 8 Golden Gloves at the premier defensive position
SP Scotty -- 7x All-Star
SP Mary Jane -- 7x All-Star, great Peak and great postseason
RF Mustard Tiger -- .402 career OBP and an MVP is enough for me
CL Munoz -- 650 saves is the most by far and 4x WORLD CHAMPION
C Esteban Paz -- Going to 8 All-Star games was gr8 at his position
C Owen Roddis -- Most HRs by a catcher and 5th in WAR
CF Denis Weber -- 6x All-Star and 550 HRs... time to put him in

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My HoF Ballot

DH Funk -- A GOAT hitting wise... even though he was a DH but he's for sure in for me @Rutgers Mike
2B Cabfare Garce -- He has 3600+ hits and over 600 SBs and is top 5 at his position all time... am I missing something here that he can't get in!?!? @osick87
SS Tomas Gonzalez -- Only Noda is better at SS position all-time and 8 Golden Gloves at the premier defensive position
SP Scotty -- 7x All-Star
SP Mary Jane -- 7x All-Star, great Peak and great postseason
RF Mustard Tiger -- .402 career OBP and an MVP is enough for me
CL Munoz -- 650 saves is the most by far and 4x WORLD CHAMPION
C Esteban Paz -- Going to 8 All-Star games was gr8 at his position
C Owen Roddis -- Most HRs by a catcher and 5th in WAR
CF Denis Weber -- 6x All-Star and 550 HRs... time to put him in
This was mine I think minus Robbie plus Karp.