• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You mean the contract he signed three years ago when he didn’t have a million injuries? What’s your point exactly?

evil1

No real point other than people seemed shocked that Haywood was signed to a contract slightly less than his most recent contract.

Last edited:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Was SAD about Grant and Craig. Not so much about Plumdog.

JaMychal Green is a good cheaper option to Grant. I don't really get why Grant would rather go to Detroit though for the same money, just for a bigger role? Eh.

Craig is one of those glue guys I always loved, but I figured there wouldn't be anyway to really squeeze him in capwise, and his offense is pretty limited. With Gary Harris's injury problems though, it's possible we'd be missing a reliable perimeter defender for important stretches of games, and the season.

Plumdog was the one player in the playoffs I felt like we really didn't need. We've shored up with younger talent in the draft that seems like the typical savvy Connelly plays.

Obviously we're banking on MPJ taking the next step and becoming a more reliable defender, and Bol Bol will probably emerge as a more consistent and reliable contributor.

I feel like a big trade could occur for the Nuggies before the season starts doe. Gotta unload Barton

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If he doesn't, oh well. On to the next. A second round wasted. Connelly has hit on so many late draft picks it dont matter

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I think Nnaji is gonna be good for the NUGGS. Dude is smart as hell and has drastically improved every year I've seen him. Went from a good HS player his JR year to dominating the state his SR year, to hitting the weight room, getting ripped and dropping double doubles at Zona last year.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
If NUGGZ wanna compete with ERRZZZ they desperately need to toughen up in the post, hopefully Nnaji is a step towards shoring that up.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday

giphy.gif

Quality. Dig the beach vibe.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Malik Beasley's off-season so far:

Points gun at family outside his house, gets felony gun charges, popo find lbs of weed in his house, gets felony drug charges

Baby mama tries to eat the drug charges for him

Cheats on baby mama with Scottie Pippen's ex wife who is like 25 years older than him, and gets caught holding hands in public

Baby mama is mad on instagram, likely going to change her tune about eating the drug charges. Meanwhile another side chick leaks a cringeworthy email that he sent lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The only way this could get better is if he says that's not him, you can't tell who it is with a mask on, could be anybody

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Welp...glad we got rid of him

His baby momma looked like a 'gram ho anyway. He's got a type.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Encryption doesn't stop people from screenshotting your business. If you send a message to some chick on Signal, guess what, she can see it. The NSA can't (for now!) but she can.
Eight. Thats the end point one doesnt have much control over. Intranet/Internet/late 90s html classes, ftw? im not current on tech and languages

GR8 2 B FL G8R

More like
Malik B
got 3 thots
getting the D

Fans listenin' from Michigan to Switzerland
Malik B bliss again - on the station with the discipline
Solicitin', sometimes illicit or explicit with it and
From the deep end where the hills are steep
Nobody cares to speak, a land where life is cheap
The street mentality, mixed with the intellect personality
Hell where I dwell as wellIMG_20201202_135259.jpg

GTfan27

Time to bring back the Nextel chirp. Show up to court with screenshots of our radio chat bitch

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It always amazes me that NBA rosters are so relatively small compared to other sports and guys like MALIK can just be completely anonymous to every casual and most serious fans, lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
TIL the difference between coach and first class seats is only $300. Every time I look it's like $1500