• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

BIG EVIL

America's Finest
This might be my first thread creation since before the OS overlords. Anyway...

We pick up with Chelsea on top of the table. :cool:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
EntireLastDodobird.gif

Just going to start this one off right

Milo

Not sure what was funnier, the Toure own goal or him bulldozing Phil Dowd.

Liverpool overcame some terrible defensive mistakes against Fulham. Have to clean that up. It's cost them earlier in the season and they were lucky in didn't cost them against Fulham.

https://vine.co/v/M7uK7I30qgm

Larry Fitzgerald

Pumped for the Chelsea/Man City match on Saturday. Shame I only get to see about a quarter of it before I have to go to work.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Kolo own goal is gonna show up in the top 10 of some blooper reel on Youtube

Larry Fitzgerald

I'm basically forcing myself to get into soccer and before this season I picked Chelsea after doing some research on supporters clubs in the United States. One of the biggest official clubs is Pittsburgh Blues.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well it's usually FS1, which I presume is on basic at this point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Javi Garcia played pretty well in Ferna's absence, and Yaya actually stayed back and played defense. Solid win. Still think Barca is going to kill us without Ferna and Aguero, though.

Chase

I'm basically forcing myself to get into soccer and before this season I picked Chelsea after doing some research on supporters clubs in the United States. One of the biggest official clubs is Pittsburgh Blues.

You can do better than this. Piper's Pub on East Carson Street is the best place to watch soccer. Where I spent all of the 2010 World Cup.

Larry Fitzgerald

You can do better than this. Piper's Pub on East Carson Street is the best place to watch soccer. Where I spent all of the 2010 World Cup.
That's where the Pittsburgh Blues Supporters Club meets up. I'll have to stroll in there in my Eden Hazard jersey once the Champions League starts.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Can say this was Javi Garcia's best game as a City player.

I knew Garcia was better than what he showed last year. He was always solid in a single holding role at Benfica. He's quietly becoming a really valuable asset of the bench.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
City pushed our shit in today. Chelsea looked flat for the first time in awhile.

Disappointing. But I'll trade an FA cup loss for a league sweep over City all day long.

I want JT back in at CB. Put Luiz and Matic in the holding mid spots together. Those two would wreck shit.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Mourinho played Luiz at CB? That's pretty much waiving the white flag at this point, right?

I'm hoping that Arsenal playing at home will mean they can beat Liverpool. I'm not sure they'll be able to, considering how bad they've been recently. I'm just hoping they don't draw at this point. Another game would be really bad. And I think Arsenal have a better shot at dropping out of the top 4 than winning the title after only getting a point at home against ManU.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Poldi on the right foot? wat

At least, I think he scored a goal, and with that foot. This stream is so blurry I can't really even see the ball :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Scousers are gonna get one sooner or later with this onslaugh. Just hope it isn't 2. Still >30 minutes left.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arsenal will not win this game. Liverpool look likely to score 3 before regular time ends.

Milo

Good to see a competitive game between these two teams. Liverpool throwing everything at Arsenal now. Vulnerable to the counter if Arsenal could string a pass or two together.

Cazorla didn't have time for one touch. He had time for about twenty. Instead he tried a full volley. Should be 3-1.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was actually glad to see Webb not give the 2nd penalty to Suarez, which was actually the WORSE of the 2 tackles, simply because his antics were so exaggerated.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That is probably a yellow card if Gerrard isn't already on one. I'm glad Webb is doing what he can to not make this game about his decisions doe.

Milo

Almost every shot has been straight at Fabianski. For the number of chances they've created, Fabianski really hasn't been tested.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Brad Jones looking like me in Pro Clubs with that goal kick.

Speaking of FIFA, I got time to kill this afternoon...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Whew. Liverpool got the short end of the stick on some calls, but I'll take it. Especially starting Jenkinson, Monreal, and Sanogo.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Honestly didn't think Arsenal would win the game once I saw the lineup. And then I didn't think they'd win the game after the penalty. Glad to be proven wrong.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh that was absolutely a foul, but Suarez already hit the deck (and was awarded a penalty) on Poldi's soft tackle, and that shit right there should win a soccer Razzie it's so theatrical

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal up 1-0 4 minutes in. Sunderland didn't really touch the ball in those 4 minutes.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Arsenal don't even look that they've shifted out of first gear, but they're up 3-0. Sunderland looks terrible. Yikes. Rosicky had a beautiful goal. I think there were 5 one touch passes before he finished with one touch. Giroud also on a hat trick. Of course. :laughing: :emo:

bruin

shocking results you get when Yaya plays up.

Jovetic pulled his hammy. paging @Yankee151

and Dzeko just missed a absolute sitter. Lawd.