• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2013-14 Premier League

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not shocking that vinnie thinks all 3 non penalties were 50/50

chibob

Why was the golden goal done away with?

It was brought in to make teams play more attacking to stop penalties but the fear of going behind actually meant teams parked the bus, so its abolished.

Basically it created more penalty shootouts which it was supposed to stop.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Now you see what we have to put up with, chibob. US mens team just got Darke like 4 years ago. We had this shit before then.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also had to wait to get Arlo White and for Kyle Martino to retire

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sanogo cute shit is dumb. Use ur power boy

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Wilshere and Rosicky on for Ozil and Santi? Hmm. I like Rosicky out there for sure, but I don't know about Wilshere instead of Santi.

chibob

Wilshere and Rosicky on for Ozil and Santi? Hmm. I like Rosicky out there for sure, but I don't know about Wilshere instead of Santi.

Santi has been playing for over 100 minutes, when you have a player of that quality on the bench you have to bring them on, even if they arent 100 percent fit.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Santi has been playing for over 100 minutes, when you have a player of that quality on the bench you have to bring them on, even if they arent 100 percent fit.

I honestly would have preferred Ramsey coming off :laughing: :laughing: Glad Wenger doesn't listen to me :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Getting cute again shoot it rosicky you're 20 yards out and nobody in front of you