• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
If you're Wade I think you try and get as many years as you can because he will be completely done by the end of this deal. Someone might think he is worth a four or five year deal right now at the risk he's good for 1-2 years.
You keep saying this. Who besides Riley will give him 4 years?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You keep saying this. Who besides Riley will give him 4 years?
Have you seen some of the deals NBA teams give out? If you thought you were one piece away and had a good team that allowed you to rest Wade like the Heat did, wouldn't you say fuck 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and go for it this upcoming year and next?

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Have you seen some of the deals NBA teams give out? If you thought you were one piece away and had a good team that allowed you to rest Wade like the Heat did, wouldn't you say fuck 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and go for it this upcoming year and next?
No. There's no one that close with the cap space to do that kind of deal that needs an aging iso player who plays no defense.

I mean the lakers or the bucks could just for tickets but seriously.

doh

No. There's no one that close with the cap space to do that kind of deal that needs an aging iso player who plays no defense.

I mean the lakers or the bucks could just for tickets but seriously.
I wouldn't do it but you don't think one NBA GM in the League would do it? Have you seen some of the moronic deals that are handed out?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Welcome to a decade of irrelevance.

nba_a_heat_bench_576.jpg

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I wouldn't do it but you don't think one NBA GM would in the League wouldn't do it? Have you seen some of the moronic deals that are handed out?
Again there's no one with cap space that's "one piece away". He could get an al Jefferson deal on a shit team.

doh

Again there's no one with cap space that's "one piece away". He could get an al Jefferson deal on a shit team.
Teams can make cap space. The Warriors had zero cap space last year and signed Iggy by dumping contracts with picks.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Glad to see someone else besides Miami win it, even though I don't even like most of the Spurs' players. Popovich and Leonard rule, though.

sayo

YEET
Celebrations are so fundamentally sound...

For real though, that spurs performance was awesome. If you're focusing on lejuan and the heat's failure than you missed out.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
The only thing that sucks about Miami losing tonight are the reports that will suggest that somehow Lebron is to blame.

Don't be a hater, dude came to play. Too bad bosh forgot what the post looked like. Too bad wade's pump fake stopped getting him cheap points. It was comical how ineffective he was when he couldn't get anyone to bite on it. Pump pump pump pass

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
The only thing that sucks about Miami losing tonight are the reports that will suggest that somehow Lebron is to blame.

Don't be a hater, dude came to play. Too bad bosh forgot what the post looked like. Too bad wade's pump fake stopped getting him cheap points. It was comical how ineffective he was when he couldn't get anyone to bite on it. Pump pump pump pass
You realize Ray Allen bailed him out last yea right? People forget how badly he bricked those 2 3s that led up to that shot.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Damn, Spurs came to play. Congrats to them.

It does suck that the LeBron haters will use this as lube for their rage fueled jackoff sessions but they'd still find something to bitch and whine about regardless.

Come to Minnesota LeBron!

Reel

Community Liaison
Gator, you sounding a bit salty right now and I honestly don't know or care why

In other news, look who's on the floor

qe8yheja.jpg

Reel

Community Liaison
Saw this gem on Twitter

@AminESPN: LMAOOOOO RT @andrewthehan: Wade called his agent after the first quarter to make sure he’s opted in for next season.

Reel

Community Liaison
@SportsTaxMan: Combined salaries of #Spurs Leonard, Diaw, Mills, Green & Ginobli is $19M #Heat Chris Bosh made $19M.

Reel

Community Liaison
@SportsTaxMan: Assuming he doesn't opt out #Heat owe D.Wade an avg of $254,000 per in season game over next 2 #NBA seasons. #Sportsbiz