• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NBA Thread

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So the Bulls are pretty much the worst team in the NBA. They had 7 shot clock violations. Shot 32%. Let D Wade look like 2006 D Wade, 3 dimes from a triple double. Bosh had 28 and 10 boards. Lebron didn't even play. Greg Odom got the start and looked decent.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So the Bulls are pretty much the worst team in the NBA. They had 7 shot clock violations. Shot 32%. Let D Wade look like 2006 D Wade, 3 dimes from a triple double. Bosh had 28 and 10 boards. Lebron didn't even play.

Apparently, you have seen this year's Sixers team play. They would finish mid-pack in the D-League. The Bulls have a long way to fall to reach those depths.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
So the Bulls are pretty much the worst team in the NBA. They had 7 shot clock violations. Shot 32%. Let D Wade look like 2006 D Wade, 3 dimes from a triple double. Bosh had 28 and 10 boards. Lebron didn't even play.

And they are the 4th seed in the east.

confirmed no need to attend heat game until ecf.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Can you guys ever remember a team stupid enough to have 7 shot clock violations in a single game? The Bulls may not be as bad as the Sixers, but they are just as stupid.

Keith1212

I blame Westbrook. He comes back and they get smoked.

But seriously, I don't know much about the NBA, but to me, the only team gonna dethrone the Heat is the Pacers. Those West teams don't have what it takes.

Yea that sounds about right. The trade deadline passed? The Knicks did nothing? The Nets somehow ended up being bigger jokes than the Knicks which would be horrifying if I gave a fuck about them. New York basketball is so screwed. I have family ties to Syracuse now so I have started watching them but even they're on a losing steak lol

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The Knicks problems started when Isaiah signed like 4 big money PGs on the downside of their careers (Starbury, Franchise, etc)

goblue96

One of the biggest games of the season tonight:

The Battle for Ping Pong Balls: Milwaukee at Philadelphia

Which gives: Milwaukee's limp dick offense or Philly's matador defense

A Bucks loss all but wraps up the worst record in the league. They would have a six-game lead over the Moose. A Bucks win and the Moose losing streak extends to 11 games and drops them only four games behind Milwaukee.

A game of this magnitude should be on NBA TV but they are showing Dallas at New York instead.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Wait, Moose has lost 10 straight and is still 5 games ahead of Deer?

Maybe that's why CJ has gone missing. Holy shit.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
out for the year after slammin home the game winning dunk against the pels?

goblue96

Deer: 130
Moose: 110
Final

All aboard the Tank Train!

Moving-animated-clip-art-picture-of-train-tracks.gif

NML

I'd love to have Jimmer in Boston. One, because he'd probably start alongside Rondo right now or at least be first guard off the bench when Bradley is healthy.

Two, I could yell "Fredette about it!" all the time, which would be awesome.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think he's confused with someone else. We are talking about Gregory Wayne "Greg" Odor, Jr.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The reason it's called a King Cake is because it has the King (Jesus) inside of it

I don't know how they are getting away with depicting Him as a retarded crack babby...especially in a predominantly Catholic city in which everyone knows the meaning behind the King Cake Babby

It's like Bob Saget designed it

Heisman06

Caron Butler, Bucks close to a buyout. Time for Riley to bring him back to Miami. He's still loved by the fans and organization.

Heisman06

Can he even play still?

Nice avi btw

Had a decent season last year for Clips, up and down this year for Bucks. I want him because that Wade/Caron/Odom trio was so much fun and brings back great memories.

On the court, he can be a back-up wing with more defensive ability/trust than Beas. He's also beloved in the organization, he used to come in on his days off and ask what he could do in the community.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Got a good one in Los Angeles. I could watch a seven game series of this