• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015-16 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

Snorky's Shame

Fun fact of the day:

The three teams relegated from La Liga in 2000: Betis, Atletico and Sevilla.

Also Deportivo won the league with only 69 points that year.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
kY07cF.png

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

This has been a Murphy's Law Copa del Rey for Barcelona.

Mascherano sent off, Luis Suarez injured and getting outplayed.

It's a miracle it's still 0-0.

Snorky's Shame

Madrid 1-0 Atletico

Just have a feeling this will be one of those games where Madrid will remind Atletico why they've won 10 European Cups/Champions' Leagues and they've won none.

Snorky's Shame

Well for neutrals, Madrid scoring should be a good thing. Atletico has to attack now.

Madrid deserved that goal though, although it looked slightly offside.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I thought he was offsides and they showed just one quick replay that you could see it in/these guys didn't even talk about it. Very strange.

Snorky's Shame

I don't think Atletico has a clue what to do when they have the ball. That's why Madrid is happy to let them have it.

This makes for one shitty game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Felipe looks dead on his feet out there. He gave away a couple of chances by just not being able to run back.

Game on now.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Stop finding the ugly girl with the braces. Isn't there a better looking fan out there?

What a cross on that goal. Just perfect.

NML

Second half has been pretty entertaining. Very open as Atletico chased. They haven't been able to cluster it back up, so I think that favors Real for extra time.

Snorky's Shame

Atletico fans? Doubt it.

Marcelo getting killed on his side. Strange considering I thought Atletico would attack the other side once Danilo came in.

Last edited:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Atletico fans? Doubt it.

Marcelo getting killed on his side. Strange considering I thought Atletico would attack the other side once Danilo came in.

I think they're attacking on whatever side Ronaldo is on. Although that goal was in large part due to Danilo losing his mark.

Snorky's Shame

If only Oblak dove to his left...

Madrid probably shaded it but neither team really did a lot to win the game.

Simeone should have done more with the two subs he had in extra time.

Last edited:

NML

Great final as a neutral. Good follow up to the rather boring EPL promotion match.

Dinner break with El Tri on in the background then USMNT.

FAP WORTHY SATURDAY

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
After 120 minutes instead of PKs, goalies 1-on-1 but each goalie is given a goalie lacrosse stick or fishing net.