• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015/16 NBA Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
RxjbWyT.jpg

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Knew that Adams having fun with that would irk the shit out of you

Also saw this on reddit, lucky rich white kid

Tailback U

My dad is on the Warriors waitlist for season tix so he was able to purchase a couple 6-game packages. We decided to go with the opening night package because it offered the best matchups:

San Antonio
New Orleans
Indiana
Portland
LA Clippers
Sacramento
Minnesota

Plan is to sell two tickets to each game and attend each game so that we break even or profit.

zoltan

That fool A.I. got a jumper so natural looking. Like he never practiced shooting in his life he just knew how to put the ball in the basket F the technicalities.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Mrs. Goblue had a blood clot that went into her lung a few years ago. It was the result of sleeping on a flight back from Europe with her ankles crossed along with being on birth control pills. She's no longer on birth control (which resulted in a trip to Mr. Snippy for me) and is on Warfarin for as long as continues to travel for work. Her clots haven't recurred like Bosh's.

No one knows why clots recur in some people but not in others. Typically, if they recur, it is because of genetic factors not physiological or pharmaceutical factors. The Heat doctors are writing Bosh because they realize Bosh will continue to get them and will spend most of the three remaining years of his contract going on and off blood thinners.

CJ_24

Wait, did KG just retire? I thought he retired last year?

vincelombardiwhatthehellisgoingonouthere.youtube.

zoltan

Paul Pierce tryna get in on that retirement tour life smh

shoulda retired and joined the clips as a coach to free up that cap space lol.

sayo

YEET
I don't like their current uniforms anyways. The font is ugly and the silver just screams early 2000s. Hopefully they do more of a retro look. I know Dame mentioned how he likes the older, classic look.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Pops on Duncan's new role with the team:

"When I got done arguing with him about why he's been fined for not showing up the last few days, we got that out of the way first. Most people under contract are required to show up for their jobs. He said he didn't have a contract. But I told him I thought we had a verbal contract, and I thought that was just as good as written. We're having a tough time right now, the two of us, trying to get him straight. He's always been tough to manage, especially so now that he's retired.

He'll be the coach of whatever he feels like."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao. Sucks for the kid, but holy shit that team is cursed.