• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman21

I read the Skins have 28 mil in cap space once they cut RG3. So tagging him eats up 20 of that 28 million. That's a large cap hit for someone you're trying to make "prove himself".

You'd be better off working a long term deal with a lower initial cap hit with certainty of your QB.

Well, if this were a one way street, sure. But Kirk and his people may not want that. Which is why they have this impasse.

Also, the Skins have a couple guys like Andre Roberts, Culliver and Goldson who were really just not that good this past year that they can cut and save an extra 10 mil or so from the cap.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Im hoping the Redskins play hardball and dont tag him so the Texans can sign him and the Skeeens can be stuck with a choice of Brian Hoyer or bringing back RG3.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Im hoping the Redskins play hardball and dont tag him so the Texans can sign him and the Skeeens can be stuck with a choice of Brian Hoyer or bringing back RG3.

Hoyer or RG3 are too obvious. They will do neither and draft Hackenberg in the 1st round.

Wolfman21

Hoyer or RG3 are too obvious. They will do neither and draft Hackenberg in the 1st round.

SKins got alot of shit for everything they gave up to get RG3 but they've been to the playoffs twice since then while the Rams haven't even been once.

I know, i know, seahawks, 49ers, cardinals, etc etc....but point still stands.

goblue96

SKins got alot of shit for everything they gave up to get RG3 but they've been to the playoffs twice since then while the Rams haven't even been once.

I know, i know, seahawks, 49ers, cardinals, etc etc....but point still stands.

NFC East in one picture.

bQyT0Qf.gif

CJ_24

Is that picture from this year, last year, the year before, the year before that, the year before that, or the year before that? Or all of the above?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
The notion of anyone giving Kirk Cousins a long term deal is absurd.

But it sounds exactly like the sort of thing that the Skins would do.

-YTC

bruin

btw, when the Chiefs traded Jared Allen that turned into Jamaal Charles and Brandon Albert. WIn-win.

NML

It's not just the brothers. I see kid's names all the time where it seems like their parent is an idiot and tried to spell it phonetically.

Emeila (Amelia)
Leijlah (Layla)
Triten (Tristan, I'm guessing?)

These are real examples at my school. We also have a little girl named Isis :laughing:

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
It's not just the brothers. I see kid's names all the time where it seems like their parent is an idiot and tried to spell it phonetically.

Emeila (Amelia)
Leijlah (Layla)
Triten (Tristan, I'm guessing?)

These are real examples at my school. We also have a little girl named Isis :laughing:

Stupid is color blind. It comes in all genders.

goblue96

Was listening to the stupid Junkies (@TonyGin&Juice) this morning and they did a bit where a producer went outside to ask locals how to spell Kirk Cousins. All the brothers failed. @Reel explain this.

One was Kirt Cousin. I about died.

Have you seen the way they spell their own names? Dwyane Wade

I was watching a family game show with my daughter this morning and the one kid was named Skillz

WHAT-THE-HELL-jzotr5.png

Wolfman21

Cam Newton named his kid "Chosen".

Then again, theres some white singer that named her kid "Apple", so I can't talk too much shit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Jason Lee named his kid Pilot Inspektor. Fucking scientologists, man

Cam caught in a Nashville club last night dressed like a dildo smoking a blunt. Can't wait for the backlash to this shit. Show some discretion dude.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Big fuckin mistake cutting Cook

He is a 90 spd te.

I had the rams in a franchise last year and I definitely cut laurinitas and long. Their cap numbers were huge.

Cook hadn't done anything for the Rams. Of course, you could argue that's largely because of the QB situation.

They're freeing up cash to extend a lot of their younger defensive guys. And maybe to chase a free agent QB??? (Lawd, don't let them sign Kaep or RGIII).

Status
Not open for further replies.