• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think the conventional wisdom is when you need two scores and a two pointer on one of them, i.e. 15 point deficit you kick the point on the first so that you make it one point game. Go for two and miss its still a two score game.

Yeah, which is dumb. It's either a one or two possession game, depending on if you make the 2 point conversion. If you miss it now, you know now it's a 2 possession game and can play accordingly. If you miss it the second time, you likely won't have enough time to do anything.

At that point, you need the information. I don't think your chances change at all, so why wouldn't you do it?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This game is just the perfect example of the piece of shit league the NFL has become. Cheap shots, shoving refs, fans throwing shit at injured players, criminals costing their team a game, fans cheering injuries, coaches shoving/getting shoved... I miss anything?

Final whistle = giant brawl

Wolfman21

This game is just the perfect example of the piece of shit league the NFL has become. Cheap shots, shoving refs, fans throwing shit at injured players, criminals costing their team a game, fans cheering injuries, coaches shoving/getting shoved... I miss anything?

Final whistle = giant brawl

Yup. It's a giant shit show. Honestly, anything that becomes as popular as the NFL has become in the mainstream will see shit like this

dirt

Trolltalitarian

lol, I missed most of the 4th quarter being distracted by my laptop. I looked up and there were 30 secs left and erryone talking about dirty plays.

throw up some gifs nutopia

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I am completely dumbfounded by the Bengals, which almost made me forget how insane the Steelers acted earlier on. Two franchises that deserve the death penalty. Jesus fuck.

I have never seen a game like that. Ever.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Also WTF were Nantz and Simms talking about most of the game? They were like out of it. Same with Mike Carey. How was the Shazier hit not a PF? He hit with the fucking crown of his helmet. That was the first game I've watched this year and lawd that was insane.

It's like the NFL/CBS think we are idiots who will believe anything and insult the publics intelligence with this shit.

Bdub

Didn't know Nantz was a Steelers fan. All he did was talk about how terrible the bungles where.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
My biggest issue with the officiating is when Bryant fumbled when the back of his hand hit the ground. That's not a fumble.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
abhit.0.gif

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Also WTF were Nantz and Simms talking about most of the game? They were like out of it. Same with Mike Carey. How was the Shazier hit not a PF? He hit with the fucking crown of his helmet. That was the first game I've watched this year and lawd that was insane.

It's like the NFL/CBS think we are idiots who will believe anything and insult the publics intelligence with this shit.

let's face it, most football fans are mouth breathers. I can't even get nutopians to join a dynasty league promoted by roto and pasted all over social media-- and we're high brow dynasty fans here. To your point, the NFL DOES THINK YOU ARE THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR. YES.

dirt

Trolltalitarian
Ima step up my crystal ball game next year doe. Does anyone disagree that Burfict and Jones weren't the best players on the field for Cincy? Really, what did we expect? Perfectly suited ending for that scenario.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Some of that was the Steelers being a dirty team and the Bengals being sick of it. Works again for the Steelers though. Hair pulling shit talking coaches. Cheap shot artist defense players. Steelers should be disciplined too.but they will skate and roethlisburger will rape some white girl in celebration.

bruin

They both seemed terrified of Burfict. It was something to behold.

Bdub

Some of that was the Steelers being a dirty team and the Bengals being sick of it. Works again for the Steelers though. Hair pulling shit talking coaches. Cheap shot artist defense players. Steelers should be disciplined too.but they will skate and roethlisburger will rape some white girl in celebration.
The Steelers have been a dirty team for a long time. I don't know why they get a free pass but they always have. As for the Bengals, the crazies helped them win a lot of games, but you just can't depend on guys like that in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.