• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
In all seriousness, I'm not surprised. It's going to take a little while for Donovan to figure out how to best use this roster. I still expect rhubarb to contend for home court in the first round. Yeah, OKC lost Durant and Ibaka, but there's still talent here. Sabonis looks pretty good, and I think Oladipo will do better now that he's surrounded by a good team.

bruin

Lol they aren't winning 40 games.

see what happens when you chase patron with a corona

nbalakersfan.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
rhubarb's second unit is like, pretty bad and stuff. doesn't help that Payne is hurt and Adams sprained his ankle the other day and didn't play today, but still. woof.

sayo

YEET
I think Vegas has the over under on rhubarb like 44 games. I get they have RUSS and Adams but I'm not seeing it.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
As of right now, no, they're not winning 44. But Donovan has shown he can do a lot with his roster when given enough time, so we'll see how they look in February.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Moose winning, at least, 20 games. Doubling their win total = Colangelo GM of da Year. :thumbsup:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
now that Durant is gone, regular season tickets are back in the $40-$50 range. First home game against Golden State tickets are more than I paid for Game 1 of the NBA Finals though :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Cheaper for OKC @ GS than vice versa tho. I hope they go down, I'm going to that game.

sayo

YEET
I'm kinda out on him until he can consistently stay healthy. The team around him is pretty trash anyways. If he stays healthy their ceiling is what, 40 games?