• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 NBA Season: no IT ITT

NML

I don't remember any OKC fans on this board trying to say that Presti has never fucked up, but whatevs.

I've mentioned numerous mistakes and Guy and has refused to place any blame on Presti.

I'm over the conversation. Reel basketball will be back soon and we can stop debating various stages of the Harden trade

NML

He just wants you to say that Ainge is better, then he will STFU. Just do it for all of our sakes.

baseballyankeefans.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I've mentioned numerous mistakes and Guy and has refused to place any blame on Presti.

I'm over the conversation. Reel basketball will be back soon and we can stop debating various stages of the Harden trade

So it was was "thudner fans" and now it's just Guy. Okay.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That's the wrong question to ask, you should ask if it's worth $100 million to live in OKC for 5 years

CJ_24

Looks like the real number is 6 years, 233 Mil.

I guess this means the Lakers will have to take more of a salary cap hit when they trade for RUSS next year.

Wolfman21

Adam silver gets all upset because NC wont let men use the womens bathroom but doesnt care about the ethical treatment of black people?

Lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I used a women's restroom in NC in February and flaunted it and surprisingly the FBI didn't take me down where I stood

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Adam silver gets all upset because NC wont let men use the womens bathroom but doesnt care about the ethical treatment of black people?

Lol
nobody read the memo. he is understanding how the trogs are framing the anthem protests as something they're not, so he suggested making speeches or making videos to show right before the anthem to raise awareness.

i bet he wont fine anyone who kneels either. if you start getting players/corches on nationally televised games making speeches i think the point would be better conveyed.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Wow, Asik may not play another NBA game. That's not an official word but after reading his latest diagnosis, I don't see him ever playing again. That sucks

sayo

YEET
Top two vote getters are gonna draft for the all Star game now. Unfortunately, there's still gonna be equal representation from each conference, so the last 5 players are all gonna be eastern conference guys lol.

NML

Yep - probably like six of the past ten years. I go through stretches where I'm watching three games a night for two weeks and then I won't watch anything for a month.

I'm not this year nor did I last year because streams are so easily available through reddit that it doesn't seem worth it.