• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016 MLB: AL & NL West Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
People in Denver (read: idiots) are saying that because Tulo popped out yesterday in the 8th inning, he's overrated. I get that the Rockies are an incompetent organization, but good lord. Tulo is arguably the best defensive and offensive shortstop in the game. I love how people boil his career down to one at bat in a meaningless game.

Hike

güero
People in Denver (read: idiots) are saying that because Tulo popped out yesterday in the 8th inning, he's overrated. I get that the Rockies are an incompetent organization, but good lord. Tulo is arguably the best defensive and offensive shortstop in the game. I love how people boil his career down to one at bat in a meaningless game.
He should retire. He's 29 now so it's all down hill from here.

Brick

Tmang, it really looked like ur daughter. It was extremely close-up. She has a pretty distinctive hair and complexion combo.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Not to be a Barves slobber, but Andrelton Simmons

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Tmang, it really looked like ur daughter. It was extremely close-up. She has a pretty distinctive hair and complexion combo.

I don't know how I feel about you being THAT familiar with what my 4 year old daughter looks like.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Seattle with the sweep over LAA. 26-8 scoreline in the 3 games.

What in the I don't even.......

What a shit show. No panic switch just yet, considering there are 159 games to go. But if the Halos end up missing the postseason for a 4th straight year with his payroll, I think urrybody needs to get fired. Sorry Sosh. Best manager in club history, but the last few yeras have been inexcusable, considering the talent on the roster.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
It's been time to move on from Scioscia for a while. Padres toiling away with Bud Black too.

It's hard to shit can the guy who brought the only WS title in team history (albeit 12 years ago), won a bunch of division titles in a row, etc. There's no question he's the most successful manager the Angels have ever had, and it's not close.

BUT.....there has been massive underachievement the last few years. I know it's not his fault that Pujols got hurt, and it's not really his fault that Hamilton sucked last year. But there's either a motivation problem, or the players aren't being coached properly, or something else. Because there are too many good players for the team to have been this bad.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I thought he would be gone already. That said LAA still has a good chance to win the division with Texas banged up with injuries.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
1286177145_005.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Torii Hunter, Tigers RBI leader

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
First MLB thread I saw.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
It's cool. Toriiiiiiiiiiiiiii was in the West for 5 years. One of my favorite ever Angels (and players in general) even though the team didn't win dick with him here. Just seems like a good dude.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Two blown late leads against Oakland the last two nights. Yuck. So far this team is good on the road and sucks at home.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Eff the game last night. Felix should have stayed in and finished. Instead he gets pulled after a leadoff triple at 96 pitches in the 8th. He kept the Rangers lineup off balance all night. :emo:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I haven't gone on a huge anti-Sabean rant in years on here. Where is BigHusker when you need him with a Dusty Baker rant?

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Dammit, Frieri. 4 run bottom of the 9th to cost the Halos the sweep in Washington. Just can't eclipse .500. They've gotten there a few times, and then immediately lose a couple again.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Speaking of which, the Rockies' bullpen is fucking awful right now. I was surprised when they were able to hold onto a 1 run lead on Tuesday while only pitching 2 innings ... that's not a good sign at all.