• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2019 MINSHEW

bruin

Mahome with a ho-hum 27-37, 374 and 3 TD's

EFFzkWbWsAMmTkS

Tailback U

I dunno if it’s Kitchens O or baker shitting the bed but sumtin gotta change in Cleveland. I cannot stand watching Baker back peddle and pump fake for the first 3 seconds of every snap anymore.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think the best part about Denver sucking is that Flacco hasn't actually been as bad as I thought he'd be! Besides one terrible throw where the ball slipped out of his hand he's actually been pretty good! They are losing for other reasons! I'm so proud of my decision to spend quality time with my father, because hate watching Denver has proven to be pretty enjoyable! NO SACKS OR TURNOVERS FOR THE VAUNTED DEFENSE!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I don't need even to put forth the effort to hate the Broncos anymore, they are way better at being dogshit than even I anticipated!

bruin

Emmanuel Sanders "we're just in a whole world of suck right now." or something a long those lines..

when I Heard that on NFL Primetime this morning on the + app

giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Lions are easily the worst "undefeated" team after 3 weeks ever, lol. I'm trying to hate-watch them and they just keep not losing! Unacceptable. At least we have the ultimate panacea for this problem coming up: the CHEFS

MINSHEW got traded to the CHEFS?