• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jesus Liverpool, I didn't even get the stream loaded

bruin

Can’t wait for this ref to hand out 9 yellow cards in the first 30 min in a South Korea-Germany group stage game this world cup

Snorky's Shame

Barcelona’s best player didn’t show up tonight. Hard to win when Own Goal goes missing.

This is like blowing 4-1 to Getafe in the 2007 Copa Del Rey or Milan losing to Deportivo in 2004.

This wasn’t lucky either, Barcelona were second best all night.

Dzeko MOTM tonight, made Pique look awful. Long ball and set piece did Barcelona in tonight which is ironic because this is as strong as Barcelona has look in defense in years.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Manolas header was just filth

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Barcelona’s best player didn’t show up tonight. Hard to win when Own Goal goes missing.

This is like blowing 4-1 to Getafe in the 2007 Copa Del Rey or Milan losing to Deportivo in 2004.

This wasn’t lucky either, Barcelona were second best all night.

Dzeko MOTM tonight, made Pique look awful. Long ball and set piece did Barcelona in tonight which is ironic because this is as strong as Barcelona has look in defense in years.
First leg was extremely lucky to be 4-1 to Barca too.

Suarez looks no where close to where Barca needs him to be... wonder who they should bring in. I'm guessing too this is the end of the line for Iniesta at least as a starter in matches of this quality.

Snorky's Shame

Oh no, the first leg score flattered Barcelona for sure.

Rumor is Griezmann to Barcelona next year and Coutinho won’t be cup-tied.

Barcelona played scared tonight, they just looked really tired. Worst part is Valverde waited until minute 80 to make a sub. The fact that Busquets and Iniesta weren’t on the field at the end is telling. If everything works out, El Clasico might be the last game of the year. Just play kids after that, I really don’t care about going the whole league campaign undefeated.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
good lord who is this nerdlinger TSN has on the halftime show?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone else notice that FOX commercial about Mexico losing in the Round of 16 is "The Curse of the Fifth Game". How fucking bad can these clowns be?

I'm going to just watch the World Cup/Champions League on mute if I have to hear Holden/Strong for every big game.

Real-Juve is as good as any match I've seen in long time. Both teams playing totally wide open and attacking. Very fun to watch.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Navas looking like an MLS keeper there

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Juve isn't going to last with 11 players unless they make some subs here.

DanishDonut0

What's even better is that there is no Sergio Ramos to get some bullshit stoppage time/extra time header winner. Which happens way too often.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's the right call. Holy shit.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
My goodness, they might as well not even put someone in net for that.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Benatia is going to look back at that and realize he had another half second to get goalside of Vasquez. That ball is slowly getting to him, and chest height at that.

DanishDonut0

Benatia is going to look back at that and realize he had another half second to get goalside of Vasquez. That ball is slowly getting to him, and chest height at that.

I can't believe he was actually going to chest it instead of head it. I think that's what Benatia expected too.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, that's probably true.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
To me it was definitely a penalty to me, but it was unfortunate anyway.

Buffon should have head butted the ref at least. I mean if you already got a red card you might as well earn it!