• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

NML

The Brooks move to Wolfsburg was... bizarre.

He was probably their best player but he just can’t stay healthy

They had as many wins in the seven games he played the full 90 as they had in the other 27. Undefeated (3-4-0) in those.

Snorky's Shame

Anyone following the shitshow at Sporting after they missed out on the Champions’ League? “Supporters” attacked the players at the training ground today and just scratching the surface on that dumpster fire for the past month.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah I saw. Heard speculation this would allow their players to unilaterally cancel their contracts which could be fun

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Isn't there an American youth prospect there?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was probably what I was thimbout

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Parma are back in Serie A after 4 straight promotions following their financial relegation to Serie D in 2015

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Meanwhile, in Holland...

_6iAWjV0dUc00dgqnMujfRDrSmDG_bBKrEN9Frmafmo.jpg

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yeah it's crazy he went down to Serie D with them and led them back up, he should never have to buy a beer plate of spaghetti in the city for the rest of his life

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sporting lose to Aves. That means they enter the EL group stage in the playoffs, not the group stage like Aves (who finished 13th in the league) did.

Inter scored 2 goals in the last 15 minutes to edge out 4th place against Lazio, which gives them the UCL spot.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
He's no giant of world soccer and no one else will care, but Steffen Hofmann played (and scored!!) in his last game Sunday for Rapid Vienna. Despite a few bad knee injuries he played 548 times for Rapid with 128 goals and 208 assists. He turned down moves back to Germany to stay with Rapid, which goes a long way to explaining why no one has heard of him. Not being able to play for Austria thanks to FIFA's old rules didn't help, either.

(he gets the 4th goal, in the 73')

There was a big choreo and the crowd was singing to him before the game.

33060918_2083615885013935_4971597478898958336_o.jpg

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
The Bundesliga playoff format is stupid. It's just a formality at the end of the season. The gulf in talent and resources is just too great, and the 2.Liga team almost never wins.

Snorky's Shame

Hertha was the last 1.Bundesliga team lose correct?

If Kiel get promoted, can they even play at their home ground? I heard they couldn’t.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Meh I like it way more than auto 3 demoted then a chance for the 6th place team to win a place in the top league. The gulf is big but it's more interesting to me.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Hertha was the last 1.Bundesliga team lose correct?

If Kiel get promoted, can they even play at their home ground? I heard they couldn’t.

Yep. If this result holds, top flight teams will be 8-2 in the playoffs.

Kiel would have to make renovations, which is dumb, because it's not an old stadium. But they're fucked, so it's a moo point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In this sim perhaps, but when I am accepted into the Type 4 civilization in the 6th dimension I'll be able to stream 1000 years of Hamburg SV matches

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In the 6th dimension you can traverse time in an instant, so it'll be no bigger waste of time than everything I do in this dimension

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Huesca win promotion to La Liga for the first time. They have an even smaller stadium than Eibar at 5.5k capacity, though the city is bigger.

There's 7 teams fighting for the 4 playoff spots and 6 of them are within a 5 point range (65-60) with 2 games to play. Rayo will probably go up as they are 5 points ahead of 3rd place.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's really cool for this team to make it to La Liga so that Barcelona can win the league by 35 points again

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Got damn this game is a bloodbath. Salah will probably be back for Egypt but Carvajal looks fucked. I'm SHOOK if Lopetegui calls up Bellerin to replace him

NML

I think I cried harder than Salah when he went off

Game has completely changed since. Liverpool’s best chance are penalties