• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Brick

The corching changes updates on the ESPN bottom line are always the worst. I remember when Herman to LSU was CONFIRMED last year.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
But seriously, I think the Vols announce their corch Sunday or Monday. I have no clue who it will be. Hopefully not Mullen though.

I'm just glad the gators got spurned by Kelly. Frost gonna go to brasky. Who Florida gon get? Skrong?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Now is when the musical chairs bout to start. Please let Gus go back to arkysaw and sumlin get fired too. It'll be insane.

Norvell gonna have an sec jerb next year somewhere.

Brick

Chip Kelly to be named UCLA Head Coach in the next 24 hours.
Let's check in with Canzano on what may be holding up the deal @kella

"-- UCLA is an Under Armour university. Kelly is close with Nike co-founder Phil Knight. While the PK80 tournament is busy honoring Knight in Portland I wouldn't doubt that Kelly is back-channeling with Knight, sorting out how that hiccup might be resolved. Would UCLA become a Nike school for Kelly? Would Knight just give him the blessing? The Bruins signed a 15-year, $280-million deal with Under Armour in May 2016. That's a lot of unwinding. Except given UA's financial struggles maybe they'd want out? The hunch here is that it ultimately doesn't prove to be a deal breaker."

Brick

Tennessee is going to overcorrect and go for some WELL RESPECTED IN THE CORCHING COMMUNITY nashnul blowhard from some coaching tree.

bruin

SEc folk still can’t get over Chip saying nah.

Hilarious. It Just Means More—to Finebaum.

Who we getting as a DC? @bruin228 Grinch from Wazzu? Coached with CHip at New Hamp

bruin

I luhhh it. Biggest power move for UCLA FB in a life time. Showed Wasserman and Co. meant bentness when UCLA paid half of Mora’s buyout.

Best facilities in the Pac-12. Right there with best in the country.

NML

So Scott Frost to UF then?

giphy.gif

Reactions: bjc

Craig7835

That was pretty shitty the way the interim AD for Arkansas fired Bert. Goes to show she has no tact or class. Bert said he had a 5 year plan,so in 5 yrs he went 29-34. Had he coached better or let alone put together a better staff, he would've kept his job. I think he'll have a job by next month with someone in a coordinator role

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Maybe with Tennessee once Mullen gets his raise orchestrated by Jimmy Sexton.

Tennessee head corch job openings are gold mines.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Maybe UCLA will finally live up to their hype for a change. I've always thought it was weird they weren't good year in year out with their recruiting grounds, playing in the Rose Bowl, etc.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Some report floated about Tennessee looking at Schiano. I promise that if they hire him I'm done. I will not root or watch a single second of Tennessee football.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Some report floated about Tennessee looking at Schiano. I promise that if they hire him I'm done. I will not root or watch a single second of Tennessee football.
Oh god that would make me happy. I’ll take LANE TRAIN if Tennessee started choppin wood.