• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 Coaching Hot Seat/Carousel

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Tee isn't ready at all, but he would have all the support in the world. For whatever reason the administration just refuses to contact him.

Brick

Tee isn't ready at all, but he would have all the support in the world. For whatever reason the administration just refuses to contact him.
I don't get the "isn't ready" thing. Lincoln Riley and Dabo are in the top four right now. Dabo was a wide receiver corch. Riley is 34.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So Willie Taggart is going to go from almost being fired at USF to a top 10 (if not 5) job in America in 2 years?

DO SOMETHING

@Brick

doh

Why hasn't UT hired Tee Martin yet? It seems like everyone likes him. He's been at a top program for years. He's a LEGEND at UT. He could get a SUPER STAFF.

Also when does Peyton Manning get offered/hired? He's just waiting for it.

Brick

So Willie Taggart is going to go from almost being fired at USF to a top 10 (if not 5) job in America in 2 years?

DO SOMETHING

@Brick
All this while never having beaten a ranked team in 8 full seasons as a corch! JOHNNY CROOTTTTTT

bruin

Tee doesn’t even call the plays at SC. Or only does 25% of the time to or something. I’m not sure it’s weird.

Also, Darnold shitted on the playcalling earlier in the season. Lol.

TEE might be butthurt that he hasn’t already been offered the jerb.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't get the "isn't ready" thing. Lincoln Riley and Dabo are in the top four right now. Dabo was a wide receiver corch. Riley is 34.
No, I agree. I would be fine with them hiring him, but I think the people running the show see him as tied to Fulmer and they don't want that. I don't know. I can't explain it. They should at least interview the guy if nothing else. Like everything else related to this search, it is bullshit and makes no sense.

doh

Tee doesn’t even call the plays at SC. Or only does 25% of the time to or something. I’m not sure it’s weird.

Also, Darnold shitted on the playcalling earlier in the season. Lol.

TEE might be butthurt that he hasn’t already been offered the jerb.
At least there's a chance he could be a gr8 HC. He wouldn't leave in a second. He knows tons of people around CFB plus knows Knoxville. There's potential there vs. some of the other garbage that's being floated around.

Renegade

Charge on!
Barring a major P5 offer like Tennessee or FSU, Kevin Sumlin should be UCF's coach as early as Sunday. Supposed to be $2.5m plus about the same for an assistants pool.

Brick

Barring a major P5 offer like Tennessee or FSU, Kevin Sumlin should be UCF's coach as early as Sunday. Supposed to be $2.5m plus about the same for an assistants pool.
giphy.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This Tennessee search reminds me of Michigan's search in 2006. Even some of the names involved are the same (Schiano)! Michigan somehow backed into DickRod, who had turned down Bama the year before. Maybe it will be okay?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
This Tennessee search reminds me of Michigan's search in 2006. Even some of the names involved are the same (Schiano)! Michigan somehow backed into DickRod, who had turned down Bama the year before. Maybe it will be okay?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe DickRod can move to Tennessee to complete the Circle.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It won't be okay until the Haslam family has their tentacles removed. Apparently Peyton Manning is busy sucking them off too. He was on board with the Schiano hire and he is also the reason they haven't contacted Tee.

His name is losing respect by the hour among Vol fans. Stupid big headed bastard.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
It won't be okay until the Haslam family has their tentacles removed. Apparently Peyton Manning is busy sucking them off too. He was on board with the Schiano hire and he is also the reason they haven't contacted Tee.

His name is losing respect by the hour among Vol fans. Stupid big headed bastard.
Hahaha. This is even worse than the Schiano hiring. Vols just turning on each other at this point. This is great.

bruin

DeShaun Foster (RB’s Coach) and Jimmie Dougherty (WR’s Coach) has been retained on Chip’s staff.

Cal DL Coach Jerry Azzinaro will be UCLA’s new DC.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not sure if I'm missing any

Gruden
Mullen
Frost
Schiano
Brohm
Cutcliffe
Gundy
Doeren
Sumlin
Leach?
Well that's what is so mother fucking confusing. The only people we know for sure they have spoken to and offered deals is:

First they go to Schiano... WTF first choice
Then Gundy..
Then Doeren...
Then Leach..

Ok WTF man. Your first choice is Schiano over Gundy. Then for some fucking reason you go to Doeren and then you go to Leach???? On what planet are Schiano and Doeren better than Gundy and Leach?