• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2017-18 NBA Thread

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Dude really has been playing like the guy they traded for. I would venture to say even better. He won't ever be an all Star in the West, and I'm perfectly ok with that. He fits well with this team. Hopefully they can string together some more wins and get a lil luck from other teams.

I want to see what he can do in the playoffs

Reel

Community Liaison
Minny is about to face a brutal stretch too

pels getting Solo back any day now. Not saying that is gonna move the meter a lot especially being that he's missed sig time this season, but his defense on the wing is pretty dang good.

He can be in those key moments down the stretch when they need to make some stops

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
No way the rest of the pack is going to keep up at the pace they're currently playing at, that's for sure. Just hope the Nuggs aren't one of the teams that has a really bad stretch. Jokic ball works insanely well against inferior opponents , just continue facilitating through the hottest Serb on the market

Reel

Community Liaison
mirotic hasnt really shot it well the past couple of games, but just having him out there keeps the defense from just packing the paint

his defense has also been pretty freaggin good

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I thought rhubarb had a chance to make some noise in the playoffs, but without Roberson the defense is shit and the West is insane.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Cuntgoat ball is pretty awful to watch, I was struggling to pay attention to the game last night. I think I'd prefer a Warriors dynasty than have any validation given to the way Harden plays.

sayo

YEET
Cuntgoat ball is pretty awful to watch, I was struggling to pay attention to the game last night. I think I'd prefer a Warriors dynasty than have any validation given to the way Harden plays.
Oh, give me warriors over Hitler and the rockets or RUSS.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Closet? There is no closet. Warriors are so fun to watch. I root for them over most teams tbh .

Me to the warriors

DeliciousHelpfulBoutu-size_restricted.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Closet? There is no closet. Warriors are so fun to watch. I root for them over most teams tbh .

Pretty fun to watch people intentionally kick other people in the balls and purposefully try to injure them by falling on them

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Pretty fun to watch people intentionally kick other people in the balls and purposefully try to injure them by falling on them

Okay but some people just jump that way and Nick Young hooked ZAZA's leg!

Zaza should just go play in eastern europe with the Balls

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Lakers just matched their win total from last season.

I think this franchise is going to be ok.

DXAfmxNXUAEToAm.jpg

Cut the shit, u sound like a clips fan. @zoltan

Will never accept this apparent new reality where the Lakers tank and the best case scenario is getting a high lottery pick and hoping to stay within 10 games of .500

Dr. Buss would be embarrassed to see his lifes work ruined by his shithead kids' terrible business and talent instincts.

I wish they'd sell the team, as I just don't see a way forward with anyone in that building. SAD! FIX NOW!

bruin

not tanking and must embrace 2 max players in the offseason.

bummer randle is likely gone tho.

Last edited: